Mine is 7 '' and I've never had a complaint yet, going down on a lady first makes any size better, you just have to know how to use your tongue.

That I don't have a problem with that all she wants r always asks for I just don't fell good r big enuff 4 her an just how she Mack's me fell an is an acts thiers a lot to it just hard to explaine an ur girl ant going to b anest about anything with u she ant going to say it to small an she don't like it an so on that woman for ya the hide an play things off

I can certainly say SIZE DOES Matter. Saying penis size doesnt matter is like saying vaginal shape and tightness have no baring. Its like anything else, women like strong chest muscles, we like huge boobs. Girls like a big one, we like a tight hole. Dont let these "nice" girls fool you. They are prolly fat anyways. (seriously). If you want a Hot chick you're gonna need a real penis. None of this "average" sh*t. The ONLY way around that is Money or being ripped like a horse (hung like one is just a bonus). Seriously. Go ask some Hot girls. Not lonely internet chicks... think about it.. what "normal" girl is on this site anyways? And for the record, I'm packing heat to the tune of uno foot with pics. And if I seem a lil arrogant then.. well.. it happens. But at least im Honest =)

You must cut it

Hi how come I get hard and turned on all the time

hi my name is sam and i just turned 16 and i have an 7.5 inch penis is that good

dear i think 6.5 size is very attractive, i have maximum 5" erected, but girls enjoyed this size and never complained, even 40 years old woman enjoyed..5 inch is enough to satisfiy a woman, if u will enter in good angle it will hit at the end of her p***y...and will meke her happy...large size normally hurt the girls when it hit at end of..

hi guys sorry but my peniss size is to small i have more tens about my penis would u sugest me actuly my penis size i to small n after some munth i'll get married so small size is ok or need to bib so how i can increes my penis can u tell me plz give me true suggest frnds..

if you are married, then go for frequent intercourse with your wife. Do not do more Masterbation

i have 16inch penis. what can i do for it.

Im 15 and have 9 inches should I be worried.

I was extremely self consious about my penis size for the longest time and still am, but am less so now, my girlfriend and I when we started to fool around and whatnot , I was beyond flipping out. We fooled around for a while and after one of the times I asked her if it was big or if she was faking orgasms and apparently not because it turns out I'm 7" and I'm still self consious about it. There should be nothing to worry about but really im a kinda closed doors kinda guy.

Your size is to good But you want long penis so you will try to f**k with other and your penis is too long .

Mine is 9" long and 2" wide. Length doesnt matter. Just hit the G spot and you'll be good.

u r hmong long platinum