12 inch, ha r u serious or r u pornstar

I am 18 now but since I was 14 I've had a 7 inch long 5 in girth, I'm 6'1 and when I look at my penis I feel like its small and looks small, will my penis grow anything past 7 or will it somehow get thicker later on?

What do you want an 8 to 12 inch penis for?Do you want to tie it around your neck as if its a tie?The average penis size is between 5.5 and 6.5 inches.Your lucky it is not less than i have stated.A woman does not fall in love with a penis but with a person.If you know how to use your tool then that is what matters.To a woman it is irrelevant what the size of penis you have ,this is all in your mind!If that was the case then every woman would be asking a man before starting a relationship "Let me have a look at your penis first before i can commit myself to you".Lastly it is rare to find a man with a penis over 8 inches which if you find they have had surgeries and done all sorts of things because they are insecure with themselves.Most men with big penises by the way do not even know how to use them because they think that having a big penis will make a woman have an orgasm which is not the case and they are normally sloppy when using it.

f**k any girl

Im honestly suprised i would have thought the average would be higher reading all of this has really made me feel better also if you feel small have the girl lay on her side and f**k like how you would doggy on shes on her side shell feel it alot more and it will right on the good spot

Are you in love with your partner? Does she love you? If so, you're gonna be fine. There's a difference between making love and just frikkin. How you feel about each other makes all the difference, trust me.

7 inch fully goes in vagina if it is small wht happen

Dont worry guys bout ur sizes..all this bit***s of today f**k around the corners,with neighbours,in the toiletts,suck coock like crazy..And then they want serious relationships, and they say if they do, that they had a bad perioud of their life but its all passed now and its not the size that matters,..BUT bitchess keep in mind that once tried a bigger penis it will always stay in ur mind as the biggest one,and then the rest..And after u expect the guys too lick ur arse and all that just too be better than other that they didnt even care about u and screwed u in all directions..I was blessed thak the nature..And i hate bitchess..but that doesent mean that i wont f**k them..i just see a loat of them saying that ther s nothing comparing to this penis adn then in the phone s they say too their babyes that they are the best and they want a nice family..imagine with all the huge vibrators and huge cocks around what s gonna be with future generations..unhappy bitchess with large holess from birth coz its the gene, and if the mother had a large hole coz of all the cocks she was on,.Then slowly but surely we head in this direction..if it wud be after me i wud send all the whores and bitchess on the moon so we see them only at night when we sud sleap if ther wud be no whores..THE BEST THING TO DOO ITS TO PUT THEM DOGGY STYLE AND INSERT THE penis ALL OF THE SUDDEN IN THEYR ARSEE..RESPECT TO GUYS THINKING LIKE MEE..f**k WHORES AND BITCHESS THINKING OF COCKS MOST OF THE TIME.."PEACE BITCHESSSSSSSS"

I'm 16 and my penis is about 4.5 to 5 inches hard. is that an ok size to where a female would be satisfied?

Hi guys I am fernanda, i am comfortable with small size penis. I had a guy who has big size which use to hurt me very much during intercourse,. the other guy with small penis makes me very exited and happy in every position we have sex.

I prefer a very thick big penis.  I like it about 3 inches thick and 10 inches long and I love it hard and throbbing.  I was with a guy with a small penis and it did not do a thing for me.  I say, the bigger, thicker and harder the better!

It is rare to find a 10 inch Penis!At most is 8 inch.Let me tell you one thing if you are fantasizing for a 10 inch penis because you somehow believe that the whole of it will enter your vagina then your mistaken!There is no difference with a man who has a 6 inch penis with one who supposedly has a 10 inch because only 4 to 5 inches can fit in and the rest remains outside.A horse and a donkey have a much longer penis than a mans and when they mount do you see the whole of it go inside?The least size of a penis a man can have is 5 inches but not below!

Hi, this is jesica, when i was 16, one day while mouth kissing a classmate, he was 17, he pulled out his pants and asked me to kiss his penis which was of big size. Yes i kissed it on the head. Then he asked me to lay down on sofa and he inserted his big penis in my mouth. I was almost choked he keep on pushing it to my throat, it gave me lot of pain. I jumped out of sofa and asked him to lay down, just to discharge him i used my hands and gave him blow job. I did not like his donkey type penis and left seeing him. I like to dance, in discoteca i met boy of my age, in the end he took me to his apartment. On the way in taxi we were kissing each other and enjoyed. When we kissed again each other in the apartmeent and became nude. He said look my penis is small only 4 and half inch. I grabbed it and put in my mouth, i sucked it and enjoyed very much. I took it all in my mouth. After some minuets he got erected again and screwed me in my p***y from behind then he came over me and laid over me and screwed me again which I enjoyed very much. Then he asked me if he can take my ass. I bent laid and he open my but cheeks and inserted his small sexy penis in my ass. It was a great experience to enjoy sex with small penis. when ever i meet a guy during kissing i touch his erected penis if it is large i reject him and find some other guy in discoteca with small penis and i love it.

So you see having a long penis is not necessarily important!There are people who favour average size and maybe some very small.By the way what is Discoteca?Is it disco where people dance to music in a club?

I have 7 inche and im 15 is this good?