mujhe apna penis 7 inches karna hai......abhi mera penis 4 inches hai......mujhe bahut chogta sa mehsus hota hai kya karu?

Mine varies in size depending on the situation. it can be between 6.5inches to 7.5 inches. My last GF was older than me. She preferred me to give her oral sex often instead of sex. I got a big thrill once I got used to licking and sucking her vagina and clitoris.

i agree with afarewell....size may not matter to all girls.....as long as u can work what u got and keep the girl satisfied, u should be good!!! :)

mines is 8.3 im a black kid though i feel pretty good with that i dont think girls like it bigger than that and some say my 8.3 is to large so yeah girls like to rub up on you during sex to not be far away

text me then and well see how much 5073131457

I feel stupid having a 7 and a half inch penis with a 2 inch width cause it sorta sticks out..my girlfriend thought it was funny as hell when she found out I had low confidence because of my size after we had sex.

seriously do Jelq excersizes. Search in google. It helps 100% to girth and length on your penis. I'm doing it myself. When you've done it for five weeks, then measure. Mine is about 7 inch now. I mean this seriously. Just try and see.

But there's another thing. Girls also like guys who can last very long, so that the sex is great. So having alot of energy is probably even more important. It is actually. So drink a powerade or something or play football. Play a lot of football and excersize Jelq on your penis, then you're fine. But when it comes to "not cumming fast", then buy some of those fleshlights STU. Those help guys endure a lot more in bed, so you don't cum very fast :D. It's extremely popular all over the world. So theese are just my tips :). Hope it helped at all?

mine is 7 1/8" long and 2.6" thik and all the girls love me for my size. all the girls think of me wrong because i wear glasses but then they look down at the spot and they immediately get arroused. one girl in my school had sex with me in nurses office because of my penis. im not proud of wht i did but all im saying is tht all girls love sizes 6-12 ".

All most all girls likes large penis.I have 5.1 inch long but most of girls dislike this because of average size I want to enlarge my 

penis.Please give me some advice. 

ya you r fine mine is 7.5" and i am comfortable

o and 4" girth

Well Umar I tell you my real experience.I am married Pakistani wife and I am into liberal life style.Penis size matters but not that much to me.I have seen almost 10-15 different penis sizes so far.After marriage I have enjoyed 5 different penis as my husband likes to go for wife swapping.The biggest penis which I have taken in was my husband's friend and he was 8.5 inches.It created a little pain for me to bear.My husband has a penis size of 6.2 inches and I am satisfied with that.I think the way to sex,aprroach and style to bang your women matters most.I have tried a young guy of almost 18Y old.And he was small but i have my best orgasm then.So i think your size is fine.

Hey all I'm Jesse an I kn how a lot of u guys out thier fell I fell like I my girl don't like it when he have sex an that I can't satisfyi her r anything r she don't like it I fell a lot when it comes to all that she bearly daz anything with me I'm almost 22 an my penies is only 7inces long an 5 around but I fell that not enuff four her r she don't like it r fell it when we do do it I got so much that im insecure about when it comes r has to do with Thea's things an advice

What if u fell like u can't an ur not big r thick enuff for her I'm only 7inches an 5thick an I fell like it ant good enuff for my girl