where can i get this penis pump in india? i am worried. pla help. or else tell me how to order it online?

I'm 14 with a 6 inch penis. Is that good

six inches is above average so your doing pretty good. plus connsidering your only fourteen you still have quite a bit of growing to do. you may still get bigger.

Dude have a 6.5 inch penis is fine. Trust me when I say you don't want to get a 12 inch man. I had to shrink mine from 11 inches to 7 inches because it's so unmanageable. so my advice is stick to what you have.

Hey I was self conscious for a long time, my penis is 6.5" long which I now know is quite adequate. It is also 6" round which is what girls seem to love! My gf is really tight so any bigger would because bad thing.

i wana more info from you.i have a penis 7.5 inch long.what about this?????

bro you r right it is the leader of the pack that gets all the woman, cause with a lagerer penis he is more likly to get her pregnant, which keeps the survival of the human race, and brings her to orgasm and makes her cum, but if you have money you could support her children{that is probably frm another man with a lager penis}, but also if u have the most interesting coversation u will win the girl cause we are intelligent beings so sexy convo will make her imagine, which will make her wet and ready to be tampered with. remember we are evolving which makes creative conversation and technological skill important for the future thus 4 highly attractive. but the bigger the penis the more pleasure for the woman full stop no lies.

You know how people say its not the size of the boat its the motion of the ocean that a lie its pretty hard 2 get 2 China in a canoo or a fishing boat yes i mean you do know how 2 work it but size always helps ALOT trust me i would know im 8.5 inches long and about 3 inches wide and i love knowing i can make my girl orgasm at least 4 times every time we have sex even if its just a quicky 12" is 2 big though i would go between 8-10" if i was you and if you have anymore questions just ask

in my opinion 8 is to big considering the fact that a womans average vagina is only 6 so u can hurt a female with that thing. im 7.25 and only 16 i think mine needs to stop growing. 

You know how people say its not the size of the boat its the motion of the ocean that a lie dude its pretty hard 2 get 2 China in a canoo or a fishing boat yes i mean you do know how 2 work it but size always helps ALOT trust me i would know im 17, about 5' 8", 158lbs and im 8.5 inches long and about 3 inches wide and i love knowing i can make my girl orgasm at least 4 times every time we have sex even if its just a quicky, 12" is 2 big though dude i would go between 8-10" if i was you and if you have anymore questions just ask

y did u post the same thing twice?

Listen bro... My penis isn't huge, thick but not a wow size I was juz like u but the difference wit me is I was very popular in school specially wit the girls... At 14 I lost my virginity to the most popular girl in school she never ever made fun of my penis she actually said I was good at using it.... My point is this after we broke up I didn't want to have sex I was scared n i was still popular but u know wat im 24 now still have an ok size n right now I'm engage to the most wonder n beautiful woman I have ever met... She's a song writer n a singer wen we first had sex I was nervous n scared cuz I was worrying tht i couldnt satisfy her... Shockingly I did I mean I really did... Sumtimes I even say ask her babe do I really satisfy u? She says Hell yes ur size is perfect... My point is a real woman don't care if she loves u than she loves u for who u r n wat u do... Women real wen get turned on in how u treat her the affection gotta show a lot make her fall deeply in love wit u.. don't go out there n use women for sex they r not a toy the r fragile n we men have a responsibility to make her feel like they really do matter cuz the end of the day they really do.. we can't live without them.... Bless u all...

Mine is 8 inches and fat so most girls I'm with find it painfully and I never get to do anal cause they scream when the head is in only 

I think they want a small one

I am 7 inch's and a bit and still growing so its big but not huge according to the average etc and it really doesnt matter about your penis size it really matter what you do with it if your practice with you partner and get to know what she likes and are romantic and use foreplay you'll be fine you all shouldnt be worried you'll all be able to please your Woman/Man what ever your into just get your partner in the right mind set for and orgasm tease her text her through out the day get her in that mind set of having a good time and no matter how big you are Love is the most important thing not your penis size so im not even going to say the average its alot lower than all of you think depending on where you live and dont be fooled by porn alot of them are average but the agle in which they use can make a penis look 2-3 inches bigger plus there pair small girl with big men to make it look even bigger when the fact is there average some are bigger than average and some are massive but you'll find most that are monster downstair use penis pumps and find it hard to keep and erection and arnt even hard when erect like mandingo (Pornstar) is 11+ and it takes him apparently half and hour to get erect and he sometimes has to cancel porn shoots because he cant get an erection so size isnt everything if you cant use it and youll find most of you are average and some of you are bigger so stop looking on are you big or small but how to use it and the best feeling you'll ever get is knowing that your pleasing your woman so go and get of here and enjoy yourself be proud of yourself because if you got your sexual partner in the mood she/he isnt going to care if your small or big if they do there not worth your time now go out be happy and use it hope i have helped    J Age 18