I too have had the same thing for about 6-8 months. It doesn't hurt or bother me. Opthamologist actually said it's a cyst ON the coating of the eyeball. It's not actually attached to the eyelid as it appears to be. She said to try hot compresses for 10 minutes a day for a week but that didn't help. Anyone have and luck getting rid of theirs?

I just realised i had the same thing how do i deal with it ?

Mine is clear and in the inside lower corner of left eye. Eye doctor said its a cyst and the only thing they can do is wait and it may burst on its own or refer me to specialist to remove it because it is considered surgery being where it is. A regular eye doctor will not touch it. I have had mine about 4 weeks and today is the first time it has hurt. I will be going to a specialist

I have the same thing and I am not sure what it is if anyone knows please let me know

Me too I have had mine for years, often wondered what it was. Doesn't seem to bother me thoug but would still like to know wat it is. Any one know yet ???

I have had this exact same dark glob of a cyst in my right eye for 8 years now.  About once or twice a year, it will increase in size and become very bothersome as I feel in on my eyeball as my eyes move.  I try to avoid rubbing it and going crazy.  Then after a couple days it decreases in size.  I've recently started running and biking and it seems in the springtime, the dust and particles in the air seem to make it gradually increase in size again and becomes bothersome again. I usually just try to ignore it until it goes down again and I forget about.  So I think it's related to an allergic reaction to dust and other allergens.   Glad to know it's only cyst as years went by and nothing on Google.  A family doc will never tough it, an eye doctor said I need one that can tecinically do "eye surgery" to remove it.  i"ve been very tempted to try and gently puncture it to drain it...but by the time I get the nerve to do it, the ball has decreased in size which I know it will.  Right now its bothersome because it's spring and i've been outside running and biking...but it will go done and once again, I''ll ignore it until its larger and bugging me again. Endles cycle unitl I get it removed.

i have also like this one and there a black looks like vein inside the ball..how can i cure this one?thanks

I have the same thing including concretions on the inside of my eyelids and lower eyelids and I've taken some steps that seem to help. 

* I use Zatador eyedrops - these are an antihistamine for eyes. I use them at night and in the morning. 

* I started using an eye wash to rinse off polen, dust and build up as I wear contact lenses.

* The "hot compresses" don't seem to make sense to me since the cyst is on the inside of the eyelid, not on the outside. I heated up distilled water in a clean shotglass and using a Q-Tip dipped in the hot water, I compressed the cysts from the inside by pulling my eyelid. This has helped it to burst. I get some relief fo a while, but they seem to come back after a stressful time or when the seasonal allergies are strong. 

* I use the store version of Refresh PM eye ointment which is made with petroleum jelly and mineral oil. This lubricates the eye and helps relieve the scratchy irritation. 

* Take a daily antihistamine such as Claritin or Zyrtec

Stress and allergens (pollen, dust, dust mites etc.) will cause the cysts and concretions to flare up. 

I have a dark cyst in my top right eye lid, went to have an eye test today, but the women said she has never seen this before, but she said I have them in both eye lids. But can I ask if your eyes felt dry, but was very watery, and the lower lid under eye swells up with water? Like a bubble? As that is what happens with my eye, thank you for your time.

I have the same thing going on and its very sore if I rub my eye. Did you have the surgery or did it go away?

hay iv got the same but hade a eye specialist have a look she popped it but did not take out the thing that's causing my cyst so it just came back ..
when i found it in the first because i had dust from a car go in my eye it bothered me for a couple of days then i looked in the mirror and found the white
it now goes black then i have headache then goes white sobilding cureg to se eye specholist a gen and not leaving till thay take the corse of my cyst out

I just saw it today's ago and it freaked me out I hope it's nothing serious but most definitely going to see a doctor.

Lacrimal gland cyst. I had the same thing. Saw an opthamologist who put me on Systane eye drops with no preservatives and Restasis for a year and it went away.

Did u find out what this was I have oneDearedt

Thank you that has helped