I am worried about my eye as I have one and don't know what it is S

Please does anybody know what it is

I have this on the inside of lower lid.

i had the EXACT same thing and i wend to three doctors. I just saw one today, and apparently its an orbital benign tumor. I'm scheduled to have it removed in two weeks.

My doctor said it's like an iceberg, looks a lot smaller than it really is.

I have no pain or discomfort, but it can grow in size.

i'd have that checked by an opthamologist.

its probably benign, but i wouldnt take a chance!

Omg I just found the same thing in the left corner of my eye. It's been bothering me for a week, I thought something was in my eye. I use eye drop and wash my eye out with water but it doesn't help; so tonight I decide to pull my eye lid back and that's when I notice the dark ball. I'm nervous, going to the doctor tomorrow

I have the same bump hut miines is clear ?

My son has same thing he has had it for about 10 years, started off as a small cyst with dark dot in middle. Went to opticians last week she could see little veins in it and said its full of clear fluid , it has got a bit bigger, She said its nothing to worry about as its a cyst but would like eye clinic to look at it as she wants another opinion. Im so glad I found this site as I feel less worried now i couldnt find anything on this eye condition anywhere so thankyou to everyone who has commented.

I have had one for past year, had it seen in eye clinic today and they are sending me for X ray of eye sockets before removing so they can see real size of growth. They said it definitely has to be removed and they will do biopsy also. They will then be able to give correct diagnosis of what it is.

I have that thing in my eye as well an also have googled it and ending with nothing

I also have the same thing. Went to the opthamalogylist and he is watching for a week. Mine is the black/blue. Thought it was gone, but it's back. I will let you know what happens. He took pictures. And I'm going back for sure.

I have the exact same thing. I noticed it a few years ago, after I started wearing contacts. It has periodically bugged me but would go away after a few hours. The last few days it has been bugging me to the point of insanity. Anytime I blink or move my eyeball, it feels like something is stuck in my eye, and is very very annoying. Ive tried hot compression, which didnt work. I also have made a unsuccessful attempt at popping it, which i dont think is a good idea but its bugging me so much id do anything for relief. Does anyone have any other suggestions? I will make a doctors appointment if it continues, but in the past it has gone away on its own. Some temporary relief until I get in to see the Dr would be great

So did he say what it was.
A cyst or?

Did you get your eye looked at yet? I have the exact same thing and don't know what it is.

I have the exact bump too, however, it originally started as 1 bump, I noticed yesterday, that I now have TWO! Starting to worry. SOMEBODY out there HAS GOT TO KNOW what this is!

I've had the same thing for over 15 years I don't think it's dangerous Looks like a vein