Hi this is to all who wrote here..I discovered this dark blister in my eye yesterday..I pushed my finger inward and the blister immediately released a lg amount of tears.The Blister had drooped my eye lid.It now feels better.I will go to the Eye Specialist to rule out Cancer of the eye but I dont think its that dangerous.The Dust accumulation theory sounds plausible.I ve been around a lot of it.I suggest to all of you to see your Eye Doctor to make sure its nothing serious..Peace to all

Did you ever get an answer?

I have the same thing. I have been using very warm compresses a few times a day for apx. 10 min each time. It annoys me if I don't use the compresses. I will go to an eye doctor soon to ask him. Don't know what it is from.

I too have a spot in the same place inside my two eyes.
I am concerned but can't seem to find any info.
And am wondering if the person who posted this ever figured out what it was.

Again like so many of you out there, I have the very same thing. I have an appointment tomorrow with my optometrist. I have a feeling he will refer me to a ophthalmologist. I will follow up on this with any information that I can.

20 hrs ago I posted that I was heading to the optometrist. i have what appears to be the very same issue and want to share the outcome. He said that this is a cyst and is allergy related. It is a build up of fluid under the conjuctiva which is the coating that protects the pupil and eyelids. He gave me drops to relieve itching call Pataday. Just to refresh my symptoms are to follow: Have had seasonal allergies for many years, this yr with so much humidity itching of eyes was unbearable. It got so bad I rubbed my eyes rather aggressively and felt like I had something in the exact corner of the above photo. When looking closer I noticed the grayish blue bubble and panicked. There was very little pain and discomfort and the feeling of having something in my eye went away. I did note that I had watery eyes and other than that the appearance was the only thing that really bothered me. I was told that cold compresses may help - continue with the drops for itching and use only when they itch. If the cyst clears up that's great but if it doesn't, it's nothing to worry about. I have yearly eye exam in a month so he will take a "re-look" at that time. Just wanted to post as I know how scary things like this can be. Our anxiety levels go sky high until we hear that it isn't the dreaded "c" word. Good luck everyone. Hope this helps your situation.

same with me...I have black lump inside lower lid near eyeball & several clear bubbles(small) closer to lid as I pull it out to look. Had this three yrs and making apt tomorrow with opthamologist but wonder what is wrong/cause and why there isn't info on web...Iooked & looked. don't see others reporting back to help those of us wondering. Any updates? Thanks

I am calling respected woman Op tomorrow. I know she's booked for weeks but I shall not back here when examined. I commented above that my blk bump is inside lower lid close to eyeball...I have to pull lower lid way out to see it. Then there are a few small clear bumps...I've searched & searched & this is only place where I can find anything on bumps inside eyelid...all above are upper lid...mine is lower. I do relate to the possibility of dust particles having some influence-not certain-but I've been sensitive to chemicals and dust/mold for 35 yrs. Hope others put in their experiences with DR's exams or findings and/or treatments, etc.
Thanks

In above comment I was trying to say I will NOTE back when exam in done, etc... apologize for not proofing. We need more input on these occurrences for many of us can't find info on the web.

Surgery? I think I have this too, but I don't want medical tools and lasers near my eye. I know I won't feel it, but I'm scared of seeing it

Hey! Have you found any further info? I came across this because I have the same exact thing, and I have a bit of an eye ache in that eye as well! Have yet to find anything...

I have had the same thing for years. When I was pregnant with my 7 year old and would cry it would double in size. I had an MRI done as it was sticking out of the corner of my eye but would go back down.. They still had no idea what it was, as no one had ever seen anything like it before and I went to a few specialists about it. I just happened to do a google search tonight to see if there was any other information on it now.

I went to the eye dr today and he says it is a cyst. He prescribed lotemax to see if that will make the swelling go down. If not they may want to drain the fluid but he did say that it will usually come back so the steroids are the best to try. They also prescribed restatis for the dry eye and thera tears.

I had the same thing, turns out it was a benign cyst which was blocking my tear flow causing my eye to swell whenever it tried to secret tears. I had it removed by a surgeon. Its been over a year now with no issues at all. Be careful of your surgeon though. I was sent to one specialist before knowing what it was. He looked at my eye and said you have a tumor and due to where it was he couldn't help me or he could cause dry eyes if he cut the wrong area. Of course I got a second opinion and that surgeon assured me he would have no issue taking it out for me as by this point it was swelling daily.

I have this also but in the lower lid of my eye. I actually went to the eye doctor for a check up and he missed it. I received reading glasses that day and that's how I found them. I called the next day and ask why no one noticed, they said"he's not that kind of doctor". What!!! I wish some one could answer this for me.