i have the smae proplem, my left ball has a smaller ball connectected to it, i get a little pain from now and then, but no major pain. I only noticed this 'extra ball' a couple of months ago, but i have been getting back pains/chest pains from now and then (some syptoms of tescular cancer) im only 16 and dnt really want to go to doctors, can any one help me out?

ahh thank god i was about to ask my mom. sh*t woulda been awkward. im part of the club whoot whoot

yeah same here , i have two normal sizes then the right one has a one that is connected to the right one but it is half the size , im supper scared im bout to turn 15 and personally going to doc about it is REALLY scary . never know if it could be cancer or harmless im super scared.

so any of you went to an actual doctor or we all agree is ok cause we are 15 doods with the same problem? (and those 15 came here by google while seaching answers for their problem, not from being actively members of this forum) i'd go to a doc but i'm in a quite small city and the docs might freak out with no reason and no concrete answer.

Well thank F*** it's not that serious is all that I have to say...

Gentlemwen ,plz dont underestimate these things.The fact that you are 15 is not a reason to be ingnorant or embarrassed to tell your moms.Just have it checked out before something worse develops.PLEASE

Guys, I have the same too and it makes my left testicle go a bit lower too but should i see a doctor? i am only 17 so it would be kinda weird to ask my parents if there is something wrong with my testicles :D

Yeah i have the same thing im 17 years old, and its on my left testicle about the size of a pea. It doesnt hurt at all, never causes me any problems. I have had it has far as i can remember. Im just looking for some answers and if i should be worried.

I, too, have this going on. From the comments I see there's a fair amount of you like me. I discovered it around puberty cuz I whacked off a lot. I'm 26 now and it seems to have grown larger over the years. The epididymus cyst, or whatever, is just about as large as the left testicle. I had an ultrasound when I was 20 and they said it was benign. The ultrasound tech was a very sexy woman, so that it was hard not to get...hard.

I too have this same problem. Only that it is on my right testicle instead of my left. I'm kind of freaking out too since I've read things that it can be a tumor, or that it means that I have a very low sperm count. I'm 18 by the way.

iv had this same problem for as long as i can remember im kinda cared cause my family has like as sh*t load of medical problem and this is really scaring me i havent had really any problems with it i just want to know why and to be honest i dident think any one else would have this problem to tell me know if you find out any thing i guess

Mine is a little different, I have what feels exactly like a half sized ball, but it is above my penis and slightly to the right (pretty far away from the other 2) I'm wondering if its like a 3rd testicle that hasn't "dropped" or a tumor or some part of the male anatomy that everyone has that I'm completely unaware of.

I have the same problem/ advantage! But it kinda hurts every once in awhile. Does anyone else have that?

same but i think mine got split and repaird itself i aint been to doctors yet but im not that wooried about it and a girl has felt it and it she said that it did not feel funny thx the girl was katie louise berry who lives in sherfield on loddon and goes to the hurst community college

oops :(
thats really bad