was it hurting ?

oufff, I suppose im part of the club too, this is pretty funny got worried about it about 4 years ago but sort of forgot about it. Does anyone have a name for that condition? 

Hey I have the same issue I have a normal right testicle but my left one has a huge ball it's hard and attached it is about half the size of my normal one. No within the last month Ive noticed In between my halfy and full there is a little ball maybe a little bigger then a metal beebie. Now I've been noticing more junk around my right one like string sorta but ya and I have had it for about a year now and I am only 14.

Well i have two balls, but on my right I have a small pea sized thing attached close to the right one, it hurts and feels like part of the right one, but it's weird and I'm confused as to what it could be.

i didn't know you could have 3 balls and here i was thinking i was weird because i was born with only 1.

look if your really worried about it go see your doctor.

i am in the same situation as you only 16 and darent say owt about it

I'm 22 and have had what you all refer to as "The third testicle" my whole life. Its connected to the right testicle and half the size. It's called a Hydroseal. It's a sack of water connected to the right testicle at birth, its suppose to dissolve in the scrotum by the time you turn 2, but for rare breeds like us, it never goes away. Sorry to burst your hydroseal but, it's not really a third nut. On the bright side you could lie and no one would know the difference. Cheers.

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/000518.htm

It's a hydrocele and it's usually harmless.

i m also the same

This has calmed me down alot hahaha, i thought i had something wrong with me, but now I see there's a whole 2 and a half ball club, i'm happy to gather every fortnight to feel each others half ball... you know... if that's the sort of thing your all into.

I do too but on my right testicle it has the same felling when it gets hit as the testicles

I'm yet another testicularly gifted individual. I've had a hitchhiker on my left nut as long as I can remember, and I can say mine gives me the same pain when it gets hit as any other testicle. Always wondered if it was a birth defect, as my mother was on birth control when I was conceived. Guess I'm in the clear on that one, I just get more to play with :)

Phew thank god it's nothing serious. So glad I found the answer here so I didn't have to get an ultrasound of my balls. That would have been so weird.

I'm glad that it's not a tumor or anything like that, but search "hydrocele" on google and look at the images... Dear God, I hope my testicles don't end up like that.

go to your doctor get a check up thats the only way youll know for sure