I tired to shave for the 1st time yesterday, and the 5oclock shadow on your testicles and around your shaft can HURT, does anyone have an idea to help this (I used a mach 3 razor to shave)

use talcon powder best way ;-) but after you nput tht on put some cream on i use sudocreme:~)

ok, the first time i shaved my pubic hair, i experienced the same thing. It should go away after 1 day or so, and it will happen every time u shave but the more you shave the less you notice it, hope this helps

Right, so this happened to me.

Except, it's been 4 days and it's still there. I'm not sure if I should do something about it now.

had similiar problem, pretty sure mine was because i was dumb enough not to use cream tho

go there, it gives info on how to deal with shaving in almost every way! =D and it explains why you do things, so you have a better understanding on how to do it right =)
its so useful! =D

G'day guys. I'm an 18 (almost 19) year old male. I shaved down there for the first time about 2 weeks ago and heres the results I got.

I researched a fair bit on how to do it. I was told by many resources to shave "against" the hairs even though it increases the risk of ingrown hairs, it is insignificant.

I got the red bumps after an hour or two.

It's nothing to worry about, just a little skin irritation. After a few times it will stop (although I'm not quite there yet).

The bumps go away in a couple of days at most.

It's been two weeks. I grow hair fairly quickly (need to shave my face every day or two max. before looking quite dirty o.O ) and so fair my pubic hair has grown back to about a cm in length and is no longer prickly. Walking around may be uncomfortable for about a day or two - keep in mind I wear boxes, so jocks etc. may have a different experience.

Hope that helps.

Hi I'm 16 years old and I decided to shave down there for the first time yesterday, for good reasons to, but anyways so I used my razor and got most of, it's just now it is insanly prickly the next day and the sac is fricken insanely hard to do. So now Ive gotten little red bumpes around the base of my penis and I've red it's just a rash and will go away after a couple of days but I'm wondering if I'm going to have to go through this everytime I shave? cuz it's gonna get really annoying, and how does it grow back so fast lol

Hello, i wonder if anyone can help me??
Yetserday i decided to shave down there and it seemed like a good idea but now i have little red bumps, its not ictcy im just worried about them. please reply xx :-D

Most of you would have your questions answered if you would just read the thread and the replies that are already there instead of asking the same questions that have been asked and answered hundreds of times already in this thread.

hi, im 15 years old and shaved like 2 or 3 times so far .. but just a couple of days ago i shaved and i recieved these little red things around my pupes like a rash .. i just want to make sure this is nothing to worry about .. this is just from shaving right ? .. maybe i shaved too hard or something , this isint crabs or anything .. your help will be appreciated

if you want to stop the little red dots shave downwards instead of upwards, when you shave upwards it pretty much just pushes your pubes under your skin and then bacteria and sh*t gets in there and you get custly little pimples. And also use shaving cream, not the gel kind, the poofy kind.

janice_B wrote:

hello i never had any sex activities am i virgin but in one day i found red bups around my legs and vagina
i dont know what is it!

probably just a rash.

i am a fit male aged 38.
i shave my entire body everyday , have done for years before and have started again recently.
shaving rash is quite natural as the skin and hair follicles are not used to the shaving.
use a venus razor and dove soap as this soap moisturisers and is also a great shaving lubricator.
always use a moisturising cream, i recommend E45 as this is a neutral moisturiser which has amazing results use
after the shave and at night before bed after a bath.
do not use anything in the bath except dove soap and do not use any other beauty creams, only other cream i recommend
is johnsons baby lotion as it is gentle and the skin absorbs it amazingly with healing attributes.
shave everyday although just be extremely gentle so the skin gets used to it.
in the mornings after the first week the rash will diminish and after the shave it will reappear , dont let this worry you ,
as after a few weeks the rash will not appear at all as the skin will adapt.
do not let the hair grow back too much , only leave the shaving for 1 or 2 days max to relieve the area,
or the skin will not adapt properly and you will always have a rash after shaving.
you must be patient as it takes some time and you must be immune to the pain but be really gentle with the razor,
light strokes are effective as these razors are incredibly sharp, i use a razor for a week or when i feel it drag ,
i change the blade.
its worth the results as to have a hairless body with no flaws is amazing , women take alot of notice when i am around and
for a women to be totally shaved is amazingly beautiful.
good luck and enjoy , just remember ... it takes time , persistance and patience but well worth it!

I shaved my pubic hair two days ago, and I have the same problem as most. It is so annoying. All bumpy and itchy, and sometimes it even stings. I did it for my girlfriend, but I don't know if I will do it again.