I squirt a lot u can finger me forever I also use my phone Ina condom

I'm 13 and I just started masterbating...I have no idea where NY g-spot is and I don't want to orgasm because I'm afraid I will get caugh . I just want the satisfaction of a boy/girls face

Hi... Friends This is Absolutely Awesome Topic.. I thoroughly read this topic.. and very informative and interesting too. My name is Ms. Eliana Kenny. I am 23 years old single girl. I am very free and sociable in nature. I love to share my personal incidents. After reading this topic I recall my schooling time. It was sunday afternoon time I was watching movie with my schoolmate Ms. Lendy in my study room. When my dad and mom went out for shopping , we immediately closed the door. In the movie I and my friend saw a boy was kissing the entire body of lady actor.... We saw the lady actor was squeezing her breast and buttock... we both felt very thrilled and excited..... Really we could not control our mind and body. It was Ms. Lendy who started kissing me constantly.... Then I slowly insert my fingering into her panty... immediately she lay on the bed.... I did fingering first time in my life..... after few minutes she removed my panty and insert her finger in my genital....... Waaaooooo what a enjoyment ,,,, and that was first time fingering in my life..... there after we enjoyed fingering when ever we wished.......Believe it or not even to day fingering is my best sexual activity. No doubt fingering gives me immense mental peace and keep my body fit and fine..... And I have a bad habit that I do like to watch porn movie every day.. ... If I feel uneasy or excitement then I immediately to to bath room for fingering with cucumber..... which gives me instant mental pleasure... Over all I am enjoying my life in full swing..... Thanks every body.

will having a close girlfriend lick my vagina actually help me ?

I know won't that make it weird

Yeh I'm 15 girl too and the voices always seem to turn me on and get me there

I reallywant to try this but none of my friends would

why cant u get sum1 to lick u out?

OMG. It works!

Girls don't actually squirt, it's a common misconception cause by pornography. Porn stars usually fill their vaginas with water before having sex and when the orgasm the water comes out.

Jacking-off is the way to go, hold out on cuming as long as possible.

Hi, I'm 15 and I'm truly not sure what to do . I truly enjoy the pleasure of touching myself but I want more... I want to invest in a dildo or even simply a vibranter but I have no clue how to buy one or have my mother take me to get one .... What do I do !?

Hey, I'm a 14 year old girl. Dildos and vibrators are nearly impossible to come by, unless you know an adult who can buy one for you. You usually have to be 18-21 to go in a shop where you could buy one. So, if you can't get one, get an electric toothbrush and hold the end (not the brush) against you, over underwear or without, and let it vibrate. It works almost just as well, and you can easily buy it. Painless, and feels great.

When I was 15, I wasn't having sex with aany girls as intercourse, but was ask to lick girls vagina and I love to do that for them and the sweetness of their vagina was great to taste and they in return suck on my penis as well. Worked out greta for both! Maybe you can find someone who would just lick your vagina and nothing else and allow your self pleasure of a penis to be put inside of you vagina at a later date and time. Wish you the best my friend! Save yourself for the man to be in your life forever to come. Do not become a statistics of a boy running to tell all their friend about you and what and where you two had sex. It is not worth it all in the end my friend. Save yourself, because it is special portion of your body to be saved for marriage and that special man who you shall spent the rest of your life with. Trust me my friend!

I don't get this, like put your ankle and calf under where your bag is an then squeeze or..?