Nah not rly

Ok, so I'm thirteen and I've tried basically everything and nothing seems to work. Please help!!!

What I do is I use my electric tooth brush. I feels so good. Even though I can't orgasm from it.

Sounds to me you realyl enjoy fingering your self whit porn or not glad you had a great first time fingering your self have fun now

Same i think it would be great tho

she is immortal xD

No I definitely squirt....

Any tips guys on a better way? I'm 15 and female

I'm 17 and I have tried everything for masturbation. I would appreciate any tips and suggestions tia

Not really, girls do squirt, just not all of them

Hi I'm 13 and I have just started to do stuff if you could give me any advice tell me

And by the way I'm lesbian so yeah

Get your girlfriend over and get naked and lick each others clitoris at the same time.

I am 14 and I just watched my first porn video today. I rly got into it. Tips for a beginner? Idk how to do it.

Did you have a orgasm?

also what i’ve found best to do in public / on a couch is to sit with your head low on the backrest of the couch and your feet at about a 45 angle on a coffee table the same height as the couch. put your right leg across as high up as you can (thigh to thigh) and squeeze super hard. not lying i’m doing this as a write this oh my gosh. i get tingles down there it feels so good