i have a kit for self-pleasure, it includes: an eye-mask; romantic scents, to spray around chosen space; a pillow case to place under me, to stop lubes(which also help) ruining said area; a bottle, for water- it helps me get in the mood; a blanket, to use like partner and rose petals to sprinkle about. Hope this helps!

I’ve started masturbating at around 8 and I use stuffed animals because they are often penis shaped (cylinder and long)

Try putting it on your clit and open your legs no matter how good it feels, it can last for 10 mins at least

If you want a quick orgasm, you can put the electric toothbrush on your clit, Close your legs and now even your hands are free

Beware that you can get very wet and messy so do it in the bathroom cuz there are lots to clean up

Get a back massager or something of the sort and complain of back aches and just turn it on and put on your clit it works for me also I heard using a shower head on your clit works as well another thing I use is a tooth brush these are not very obvious things that people would see as a vibrator which I think is great for teens

Well somethings in your house you can use are a toothbrush a back/shoulder massager and a water faucet head just put it on your clit and magic may happen

I’m lesbian too and I’m also 13 I need help A) coming out and B) I NEED sexual pleasure!!

my mum has a vibrator that i found and whenever she and my family is out i love the thrill of using it it feels amazing! or if my sisters are home and downstairs the excitement of getting caught is fun. see if your parents have a vibrator and try using your fingers

I’m not lesbian but if u want ur p-ssy licked I wouldn’t mind as long as I get it in return bc I’m turned on a lot like a lot

How did you get people to do it , I’m a 14 year old girl and none of my friends would it would just make it weird