Well mines is 6 an a half inches long an an like 1 an half inches thick is dat good enough?? Caz I think is not enough but my girl says it's just fine.. I feel like it needs to b thicker is there anyway to make it thicker???

well im 8" long & 2 inches wide , im kind of huge , but woman like it ! i've never had any complaints on the size or the motion of the ocean , but 6 is a good size but just remember its not the size of the boat its the motion of the ocean , good luck bro

my boyfriend is just having normal size but i love the way we make love, so perfect , we can make it up to 6 round a day we wanted to...so no matter how big is your size as long as you play perfectly well that's great...

mine b.f has 6.5 n stiff penis n I reaaly luv dat.itz enuf fo ,me n I m satisfied. More dan 7 inchz z nt lykd by any female as to ma knwldg n observation. so stay happy umar..b proud ov ur penis..

I like my present boyfriends size and he just happens to be bigger., But I don't see anything wrong with smaller ones.

Hi my name is Duey dude guys I am 8.5 inches long and girls need two hands to firmly grip my penis. I am not showing off, but at the end of the day if you can not satisfy the girl. Then we all lose.

Pease

This I could use some help of my own with, I have a 4 inch penis (measuring with ruler, measuring tape and tailors sizing length for accuracy) and possibly 1 1/4 width no idea girth but judging form the numbers probably much of the same. I have horrible issues with self conciousness around girls that I wish to do the deeds with, because of this I am a 22 year old virgin, in every aspect except my ears. I need help, not the random pill that doesn't work but the proven pill that lengthens, causes growth/ better blood flow or whatever because at this rate I will remain this way and will more than likely be paying some poor Escort in Las-Vegas by age 40 to just rip my innocents away, making the occasion not special but my obligation as a man. To anwser the obvious question, yes I am awsome, I am the life of the party, no f*****g duh I have a small penis... if I wasn't fun people wouldn't hang out with me, and for damn sure every girl I've tried to get with, has turned me down in one fashion or another.

your size is to gooooooood, forget about 12''

mate dont worry i have got a 6" and im happy with it. before my girlfriend met me she was like i would prefer a bigger one but belive me she changed her mind after the first time we had it. that just proves that size doesnt matter and if your confident about your size the girl your with will like it as well. so dont bother with all of that enlargement sh*t becouse it will just ruin your sex life.

I'm 14 and half asian half latino. My mom started puberty reaaaally late and i have 5 1/4 inches.. i dunno about my girth or width. A couple of years ago i got really self consious n basically did the jelquing exersizes. I was being stupid n i heard a little pop. I'm fine now, but before I had no stiffness when i got hard and i was small, now i actually am careful with jelquing and i got bigger. I did some exercises n I'm even harder than I ever was. Do any of you have safer methods? I've been reading the comments that there's no safe way.

Wow, reading this, all my doubts are gone. Im 6'5 erect and 6 in circumference, and girth matters more than length. So I guess Im happy with my size. And most girls dont like huge penises. Some are even scared of big ones. Plus, they get sore. Some girls like small penises, some like big. All depends. Average is 5-5'5. So anyone that thinks their penis is small, just look at that. Cause if your average or above average slightly, think about the other 80-90% of guys jealous of you. Imagine being born with the condition micropenis? Now that, would just suck.

Haha my bad mistype there. 4.75 in in cirumference.

I hope the 6'5 was a mistype too. Nobody I know has a six foot penis.:-)

Hey guys, i am 18, white, 70kg, circumcised. I have not seem one penis in porn that looks the same size as mine. My measurements are, length - 15.5cm-6.1inch , girth, 12cm-4.7inch. Is this pleasing enough for a girl. Can a girl please answer this? Cheers

I'm 14 and my penis is 7.2 inches long and 2 wide, is that good? And I'm 5'9 and weigh 175 lbs. and my gf wants to have sex... And I'm worried about it.. What to do?