where do u stick the hair brush i know it a weird question but i have been useing a shower head and it doesnt work and i want to try something else.......

hey i am 15 and i have been masterbating for a year but i have a question.
who do you know when your "done".

i also want to knw that wen i start getting hot white liquid comes out n it contiinues till sex ends bt iam confused ppl say at d end semen is dense plz tell me hw cn i diffrentiate bw it?

i am 15 and i masterbate i was just wondering how you know when you are "done"........ also where is your g-spot.
if anyone could help me that would be great because i have gotten a bunch of diffrenet answers.

Electric toothbrush That what i do it AMAZING :)

hi there i have that same problem as above. i wanted to know if i masterbate will i bleed because i am a virgin?

me too, but i steal cucumbers and sharpie markers from downstair, it is sooo good

What are some good masterbating tools that I can use without my mom knowing

Just watch lesbian or threesome porn it's hot while watching them get a marker or something and copy them it works but it dePends on how old you are and how many times you've masterbated and how old are you

Use nail art finger nail polish bottles... omgggggg it feels so good in minutes it had me squirting

does it hurt to pol you cherry im scaerd it tat it does

does it hurt to pop your cherry

Same issue! Your not alonee

well im 15 and have been masturbating for a while and my parents havent noticed. what i do is i take a towel and tye it and then rub my vagina on it, it feels great. i also take a belt and stretch it out from my vagina to my but. then i move the belt back and forth it gets me really turned on. i love it and then my vagina feels all good so i then rub it gently and then go faster

I am 13 nd people say that u can materbate with a tooth brush but how would u do that ??