I think they're talking about the handle and not the brush part... just stick it in there I guess :P

I have the same problem. Also I am 13 too I also got two bossy brothers.

I normally watch porn. Also, use something you can stick up there and if it feels uncomfortable use vasaline as a lubricant. I am 13 aswell x

You should never use vasaline as a lubricant go to poundland and get the proper water base lubricant it gives such a more natural feel

When she hears the water running tell her your taking a bath!

You can find a private area where no one ever goes to. Or u could just lock the door so no one can get in (the bathroom) tips :

Try using a boyfriend, jk lol

Hi Im 15 and I have been masterbating since I was about 7 I didn't know what I was doing then but I just up my finger up there and it felt good. I know this sounds weird but use a banana coz u parents won't hear a banana and u can just eat it after and throw out the peel If a banana doesn't fit try marker pens cucumber makeup brushes (they feal good coz of the bristles) just stuff like that hope this helped.xx

Why are you wanting to masterbait at your age you should be wanting to play with dolls.

I use a screw driver but a nice smooth one. And I found an electric tooth brush that vibrates great and can be soo quiet. So when you go to a Walmart look for I belive its a cogate or oral-b its white and has the colors of only red and blue it may not be good describing but hey I tried XD

I'm a man about 28 years old and married .my wife is about 27 about your age .l cought her masterbating once and I know she likes masterbating than having sex with me .most of the time she evades having sex with me .I asked her if she likes me to masterbate for her and play with her p***y but she doesnt like it .can you help me .what shoud I do ? I need sex .I need her.

Use the shower head

yeah I am the same I don't like the idea of something going up my vagina

That kind sucks and vibrators are better