I would recommend taking a "bath". Tell them that that your going to take a bath and need time to your self. or if your a guy say your gonna go shower. Then when you get in there take the shower head or bath spout and if your a girl, rinse your vaginal under it. If you are a guy... Then do whatever guys do to masterbate because I have no clue how they do. If you already are pretty used to do this water stream stuff then I would recommend putting on some porn at the same time while doing this. (It helps like a lot)

I am 14, love sex and porn. I really like masterbaiting but I don't know how because I haven't had my period yet. Please help!

There's different ones in the app store

Hi I am 13 years old I watch porn and love to masterbait! but the only problem is is that when I masterbait I only rub my cilt because it hurts if i stick fingers up there or something. and if I rub my cilt my hand hurts and it doesnt last long. What do I do?

You don't need to have a period before you are able to masturbate.
You just need a good private space, where you will not be disturb and your fingers.
I suggest if you have it, get a little baby oil on you middle 2 fingers and rub your clit in slow gentle circular motions. The baby helps lubricate your clit and as you rub will also help warm the area and this provides more stimulation.
As you get turned on, begin to increase speed and pressure to intensify the sensations. Once you are really turned on, you can part the top of the lips of your vagina and stimulate your clit directly.
If you feel your vagina getting wet, this is a sign that your masturbating is driving you towards orgasm and you maybe able to insert your finger inside and begin fingering yourself to help bring on the climax.

Sam a boy I masterbait and it's good if u try new stuff

I don't put anything up there I play with my clit, I rub it back and forward very slowly

Say you have to take a sh*t and turn the switch with makes this noise so they won't hear then do it in the bathroom with the door locked

I am 13 and I am the same way

Just go to the bathroom and try not to be loud so they'll think u r pooping or something and that's why u take so long

@human12 just say your going to take a nice relaxing bath. then stick your vagina under the fossett then it will come the amaze. it's wonderful.

I suggest to buy an electric toothbrush

I'm 14 I love 2 masturbate all the time I started when I was 10 easiest way to masturbate is in the bathroom just run water on the tip of your clit by the way I'm a girl

what can you use if you dont have baby oil