What about Bathroom?

I'm 15 and I'd like to help you, I'd use a more hands on approach ;)

If u get maybe like a pen pencil of a brush and watch porn make sure it's wet lick it or something while rubbing your vagaina up and down slow then fast u get very wet then u get this tingly feeling u get after some time and makes ur body shake and it feels good and then u should be satisfied it works for me

I use an electric toothbrush it feels amazing and throughout the process I cumed

no it at night

Lay in tub and let faucet run on yourvagina

What's the app called

im also 13 and a girl and the quickest way to orgasm is using your bath/shower faucet. you just lie under the faucet and your clit will start feeling amazing in a few minutes.

Im 16, right, i use a big teddy bear and hump it until i cum, Girls cum aswell just letting you know. But when we get turned on we hump random stuff and cum comes out and it goes everywhere! so i suggest a big teddy

I love sex and porn although I've never had sex but I love masturbating lately I've been unit vibrating things while I'm home lone

Do it when there sleep

I'm a girl but I think that would be nice except for the sex part but y a havin someone rub me all over and touch down there

What u do fill your bath with warm whater cup your hand with a little whater in it and move it back and forth

dear you should try to write and you get answers of your questions, but find a way to get yr replies through your e mails , g mails or any other sources to get your replies, i tried a lot to get a pal girl friend but i got no success, do you know a way to find a nicest girl or a lady who can be my pal girl or pal lady friennd

YOUR AGE IS NOT MENTIONED, BUT ON YR DAYS IT IS POSSIBLE THAT TYPE OF FEELINGS, TRY TO GET SOME ONE SPECIAL WHO CAN BE CLOSEST TO YOU, ACCORDING TO YOUR LOCATION,GOOD LUCK DEAR