haha, i thought i was the only person that shaves random places when they're bored. those pimple-looking dots are the worst. i shaved today because i'll probably be hooking up with my girl the next time i see her (2 days) and now i'm scared i'll run her off with all this b.s. all over my stomach and penis

Maybe u shave to hard mine are fine I don't get rash

smooth one way... like a knife the other way.

Wow, I shaved for the first time yesterday tooo. Anyway, its very irritated down there. that sucks, if shaving the sac, use an electric shaver! (just to trim it). Get a Brazilian wax or sumthing if u want no hair at all. But I'm jus 16, so that won't be happenin soon. I hate pubes... lol. If your'e still confused about how to shave pubes go to Google and look up "How to shave pubes", many helpful sites.

Sooo i got really bored... and shaved it clean. The little red bumps freaked me out at first but if they go away in a day or two i shouldnt worry. I didnt use shave cream because i didnt have it but the razor was nice and sharp. Its alittle itchy but its not bad.

PS... ive had hair down there for four years... and now since last week... its bald. Its sooo weird. Ohh and my girlfriend saw it the day after and loved it

Hey umm the first time i started shaving me gf wanted me to shave and i did. But after a the first day man it started itching and these little red bumps came and the itching good it was hell ( DONT ITCH IT MAKES IT WORSE) and i dont the mistake for not controlling me self. now that a week has passed by and the hair is growing back it still itches here and there but not so much. Also when hairs starts to grow back it can itch to. (undergrowth)

good luck guys ( NEVER ITCH THE HAIR) :-(

hey theres this great cream i used called fenistil it gets rid of the rash

Use aftershave
works wonders

It could be a number of things. If you shave, it could be ingrown hairs, or if you sit or play in the grass it could be bug bites

yeah i shaved my area for the first time last night. kinda happy its gone now. but see my girlfriend is used to my forest so im kind of nervous about the next time she sees it and nothings there. hahah. o.O

I shaved my pubes for the first time a few years ago (im 15 now) and yea it itched like a mother and hurt some. I did it again and it was better, and now i dont feel a thing. The only problem is these red razor bump things that appear. They usually go away on their own and they get worse if you mess with them. I kinda have them all the time but its only because i shave my pubes every few days. Im not sexually active and wont be for a little while, but if i were i would definately shave 1 day before an expected encounter. That way you give the bumps time to cool down. I have also found that using some acne cream helps with the redness.

ok so i am a little spooked, two nights ago i met a girl, and i also thought it would be a good idea to shave my pubic hair for some reason. the girl i met had had sex with two people, i was a virgin, i lost my virginity. now it is the day after and i cant rember wether i had the small red bump things that u guys seem to be talking about befor this, and i really dont want to have an std from my first sexual encounter

Yeah i am 15 and i shaved my pubes a day ago thinking it would be a good idea and they still havnt gone away....how long does it take to go away because it iches!!!! :-(

Thats pretty much what I do,,I have post aftershave lotion and it doesnt sting like regular aftershave but after I shave I take a dab full and run it on the area where I shave and ill only get red bumps on the area that I didnt rub the lotion on :)

Ok im 25 and decided to shave my pubic hair yesterday i got carried away and shaved my legs down to the knees as well as my bum (i dont know why i did this). after shaving i put on some body oil and few hours later it felt like hell (itchy and lots og red pimples). I went to bed and woke up scratching my legs, bum and the area around my penis. I freaked out and went to the pharmacy and bought anti-histamine and anti-allergy ointment (i thought my body reacted to the body oil). I hope this whole thing ends soon (and the drug i have taken doesnt affect me) and i will never shave again >;)