How did you get a boy to sleep over?

I have the same problem and i'm 13 too.(girl too).Though its tougher.I have parents and it seems to me masturbating is kinda innapropriate.I have to be very careful at home.I litterely just started masturbating.I have lots of questions too.Like:
What are some awesome steps in masturbating to make it feel good and you want more?What is porn?I so far like masturbating...I want to love it...whenever I do it ... soon it gets boring....whats a way that won't make it boring?Are there some household tools I could just sneek out from my parents and use it to do masturbating?Is Masturbating appropriote for 13 ear olds like me?
And thats really all.I'm just so bored at my house and I want to do masturbating all the time for some reason.Please help.

Try grabbing a Plastic bag fill it with water poke a hole in one of the edges a stick it into your p***y it is amazing

Were is ur g spot help

what do you do with the sharpie

Well I think it's appropiate it's not like your dealing drugs or getting in fights. It's healthy and it's not immoral. Porn is people having sex on video. If you don't have a roommate I would lock my door while masturbating. The more you masturbate the more you have sexual drive. I think I'm addicted. But anyway you can use your fingers my personal favorite, makeup brushes that are thick, lipgloss not the actual gloss up the container for it, mascara bottles, etc. I just if I were you wouldn't use huge items they might make you sore in your vaginal opening.

idk i havent even gotten laid yet.

yeah I have the same problem. I'm the same age as well and lately I've been getting a lot of sexul urges but I don't know what to use

Because it feels great!!!

Im 13 and I usually watch some good old porno  :-| i search up damseltube on google and shows men drugging girls and playing with them. They is even some lesbo  ;-) I also rub my clint hard and fast. It also feels good to have warm water going hard down on it. Hope this helps GOOD LUCK also freepornfriend is a good site

hummhumm wrote:

i meant guy

Heh-heh,one word wrong give the sentence a whole another meaning.Funny:))

i am 15 year old boy and another thing my gf likes is when i put an ice cube on her clit or vigina or a platic baggie filled with ice and lay it on your clit for like 30 sec or you can even try to put the baggie with ice in your vigina for 30 sec then just finger yourself and then keep switching between the two. My gf says it is the best any one reading this tryit and tell me if you liked it or noy good luck with you masterbatingeh

U should u a Toothbrush vibrator

Why not Buy a electrical toothbrush

Thomasliow wrote:

Why not Buy a electrical toothbrush

Put a cellphone in a condom.With vibration on full strength.Put it up in your vagina,and call from another phone.
Do it,and see/feel how good it is.
Good Luck:)))