I am a 13 year old guy and I am no girl but you could use your finger, anything round.... Also are you single?

I usually hump the corner of my bed... i get orgazims. and only by chance i got off from my hand once but, no matter how hard i tried, i just couldn't get off that way again :( it felt amazing too, the best orgazim Ive ever had!
so if you want minor orgazims, i think the bed best! :P

my g spot i dont know where it is tho

hey im a guy and love to help people i see your the same age as me i also like to masturbate but for a girl ive seen fingering to porn and stuff but if you really want something good i think theres these fake penises that buzz i recommend buying this if you have friends who use that and i have also heard girls sometimes rub back and forth on the edge of there pillow or something hoped it helped :)

you can try rubbing your clit and to make it even better think naughty about a crush or some ont really hot. YOu can also go in the barthroom and use the shower head on its highest power and put it on your clit ;) if you dont have a shower head you can spread legs and have the running water hit your clit it will be very pleasurable ;). YOu can also put objects like a candle in your vagina if you want. hope it helped 

try wearing like really big pants and put stuffed animals in them. then get on your bed and start humping. 

U can use a can of deoderant but be carefull sometimes it hurts or u can use the back of you're come its really nice

I use deodorant can

WELL... I'm also 13 years old. But we're completely different. I'm not a first-time masturbater. I've been doing this since I was 9 years old and I know ALMOST EVERYTHING about masturbating. The first thing you need to know is to START SLOWLY. If you're a first-timer, you need to use your middle finger to go into your vagina. Then after you are finally used to that, your next step is to use small cylindrical house-hold objects (such as lip gloss, chap-stick, and handle to your toothbrush). Once you finally get the hang of that, you go to the BIGGER house-hold objects (such as the handle to your hairbrush, perfume containers, and hangers). Finally, when you understand how masturbating works, you can then rub your clit while sticking something up your vagina to have a SWEET ORGASM!!! It's really fun! You can also keep practicing until you can fit your whole hand in there, like true porn stars. Once you get the hang of doing yourself in the vagina, it'll soon be time for you to go anal!!!

Put your fingers in your p***y

lol thats some awesome advice.

U puss your fingers in your p***y then take then out do that the hole time

Its not really hard if you don't want to use your finger you could use your phone and download a vibration app or my girl friends sis uses her hairbrush

OMG! I am the same as you. Im 13 and a girl. I feel like masterbating is so wrong but i love it. I use the shower hose. I put it on full power and aim at my parts or just something round like a cylinder shape and i rub up and down, But i dont have any toys or dildos. Im so turned on alot and need something to satisfy  me. It sounds so weird saying i get turned on and Im 13 but it happens. I need help aswell! Sometimes i feel like i want someone there to do it for me! I get so frustrated when i cant do it properly

I'm a 15 year old guy by the way ;)