Ah, you're here too. I just replied to you on the other thread about getting your brows done. Basically, I said that I'm willing to be talked into getting them done, just feeling chicken right now. The one thing that has me worried about them serums, which yeah I'd try in a heartbeat if I thought they had no side effects, is that everyone says they can cause discolouration on the skin underneath. That's soooo not what I want, you know? So it's either a set of brow tattoos, which I'm open to but a bit scared of, or a serum that don't have the risk of pigment issues which "may be" reversible, basically meaning you may be stuck with that forever. I'd rather have thin eyebrows that weird skin colour bits around my eyes. I ain't a panda, right?

You could also try something completely different. You probably exfoliate your facial skin regularly, but how much attention do you pay to your eyebrows and the area right underneath your eyebrows (which used to contain hair, but no longer)? If you are anything like most people, the answer here is that you don't. So exfoliate your eyebrows regularly. All you need is a mild facial exfoliator. Not only will you be removing dead skin cells that clog your follicles up preventing hair regrowth, you will also stimulate circulation in the brow area, making it more likely that your hairs will return. Also, massage your eyebrows and the area right underneath them regularly with a regular oil. You do not need to use castor oil if you don't like it. Your normal moisturizer will also work. Using circular motions, simply take your time to give your eyebrows a nice massage. This will stimulate follicle growth daily, and hopefully you will soon see hairs returning to the area.

health fit ness

A month or so ago, I decided to pluck my eyebrows, which were over the top bushy. I looked up the right shape on the internet and was very excited to have wonderful brows, but something went wrong and I plucked in the wrong places. I now have bald patches in places where I absolutely do not want them, and I am desparate to make it grow again as soon as possible!!! Is there anything I can use to make my eyebrows come back now... please? I look like a freak and I am afraid to go outside. My friends made fun at me in school and the whole thing is making me feel horrible...

So many people gave advice on this thread that I thought I owed it to you all to come back and provide an update. With a heavy heart and being terrified of dark spots on my skin, I did take the plunge and bought that bl**dy castor oil after all. Everyone was raving about it so yeah, I thought alright then. After two weeks I got like five new hairs. Nothing to write home about, yeah? Not impressed. Still gonna keep on using it in case my eyebrows are late bloomers or something but no, I don't think this will work. If it doesn't, I am gonna enquire about permanent makeup.