BEEN GOING THROUGH THE SAME THING FOR ABOUT 7 MONTHS NOW AND CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE, THE RASH ITCHY FLAKY RED BUMPS SOMETIMES YELLOW FLAKY SWOLLEN AROUND THE EYE BROW AND EYLIDS BEHIND THE EARS AND A PATCH ON THE SIDE OF MY CHEEK, I RESEARCHED IT AND THE ONLY THING I HAVE FOUND SO FAR TO MATCH THESE SYMTOPMS IS SEBORRHEIC DERMATITIS OR SEBORHEIC EXCEMA.

ON MY WAY TO THE DERMATOLOGIST THIS AFTERNOON IF I FIND ANYTHING OUT I WILL LET YOU KNOW.

GOOD LUCK

Check your thyroid. I have had the same thing for over a year. I am hyperthyroid. if you look up hyperthyroid rash, you get a lot of these symptoms.

Snidera62 wrote:

jason wrote:

GOOD LUCK

hey, i looked it up but i seem to have similiar symptons of seborreic....we'll see

just hope it goes away!

I had this for three months---doctor didn't help me. He gave me steroids but as you said was only temporary fix. Use dandruff shampoo and aloe from my own aloe plant. It took a couple of weeks to clear but I have been clear for about three weeks now. .

I've had it for about 3 years, coming and going (sometimes even gone for a day or a few, or longer) when it's more than mild my whole face looks a bit redish and more dehydrated and dry andmy lips get small and darkish and dry. After a long time (actually all this time) of doing the candida diet which is alkalizing and cleansing for the body ... and a load of food-testings on myself I NOW KNOW FOR SURE that it loves *Sugar -it feeds on it. It hates raw Veg. the most. But the last 1,5 years I've had a new issue out of it all, ear-infection that keeps returning or seems to never go away. After seeing plenty of different Doctors in different countries I've now ended up with a specialist in fungal infections, and it turns out that I don't have Candida in the intestine, but my stomac which was totally out of ballance is back to normal. Instead the ear-infection has become a fungal one which is being treated with a strong dose 400miligram Diflucan, 1x per day, for 5 days, then 1x every 7th day, till the pack is gone, 6 weeks in total. And the 1st 5 days the stuff around the eyes seemed to be going away faster than usual, but it didn't go! I still have 3 weeks left with this medication so we'll see if it will be gone finally after all. I did suspect it, since some couple of months already, for being a sinus related problem, which would then make sense with the ears too. So if I#m right it should all go away together now. But I think that maybe I need a stronger dose, or an extened treatment, or maybe it just has to be repeated after a short break 2-3 weeks pause or so. We will see. --THING IS I use Citrobiotic oil on the affected areas always 2-3 times a day Which makes holds the breakouts down by dissolving it and healing the skin while giving it a moist feeling with its oily texture (for me it's the miracle potion. ..for many things, u can even delute it n drink it, & it takes care of your Colagen when using it on the skin). I DO NOT BELIEVE IN THE TERM ALLERGY by the way, because it is taken like a permanent condition, which is total pure lying, it is a Symptom which tells something in the bodys interior is out of ballance, finding it and putting it back in ballance prevents the bigger problems like cancer depression and perhaps all illnesses. 

...So maybe if I had not had this oil, and then looked Waaaayyyy more horrible then maybe the Doc would have given me a stronger dose or something like that!?

Hi. I suffered from a similar condition a few years ago, and the doctors couldn't treat it. I eventually made it go away by applying a topical antibacterial cream from the grocery store. You might also want to try washing the affected area with warm water and baby shampoo. Since I have been doing that, I have not had any more flare-ups. Also, if you use any kind of eye makeup, you might want to consider that as a possible culprit. Good luck!

I have the same thing!!! mine started along my jawline and moved to my temples, scalp and then to my eyes. It is soooo frustrating and awful.. I have not gotten any answers either. Same thing just meds that help temporarily...

I too had it but i finally found a product that works finally, it is called corticool, try it and i also wash my eyes with baby shampoo and then i apply the corticool at nite

works wonderful

everybody? I found a product after many years of suffering with this c**p and i have been rash free since.  It is called corticool.  I wash my eyes with baby shampoo and then i apply the corticool at nite and walla im ready for the next day.  I hope this helps some of you all who suffer from this condition.

Hi, (I posted earlier!) ...SO I WAS RIGHT ! ...my eye and further lil' facial rashes were related too a form of candida/fungus -thing in the head/sinus ...that's why it eventually (after some years) burst into an ear-infection. SO THE TREATMENT I just finished today has worked Like no other thing. I can see how for every week that pass the breakouts break-out more and more mildly and I'm hardly red anymore! See how many of u will see a difference if u (check all ingredients) avoid sugar(do research as it has Many Names. ...get used to Stevia), avoid wheat(get used to Spelt and stuff like that), starch ...citric acid. ...do it for a while min.1 month or 3 or more if u can ...if it makes it go away u can search all tests possible to find a fungus'y infection somewhere in you and then u heal it with a strong treatment 1ce and for all (don't believe in allergies!!!). 

Make all your own sweets with stevia - spelt - very thick yoghurt makes ice-cream of all sorts (yoghurt with choco-powder n pumpkin-seed-extract-oil is WOW ICE-CREAM! ...forexample! Speltpancakes n pasta n breads RULE and u can eat more of it without even getitng bloaded or feeling heavily full/"over-eaten" ...Tastes actually better ESPECIALLY SPROUTED SPELTBREAD toasted! uuuuummm...). 

I've had the same redness around eyes.  peeling, burning.  I've been taking benedryl at night all week, tried emu oil yesterday, cortisone cream today, nothing is making it better, in fact each day it gets worse. I have a Dr apt tomorrow (could only get in to a PA) and assuming as before he will know less than I do. 

I had this same thing and found it was Candida related through loads of research:

VERY SIMPLE! GO AND GET SOME GRAPEFRUIT SEED EXTRACT!!

Take the pills and within a few days you will see improvement.

Please pass this on! This was a nightmare for weeks and there is no doctor that seems to have a clue. Most likely you will spend thousands without any answers. Or they will just make c**p up! PLEASE spread this around.

It is an over abundance of yeast in your digestive system which results in rashes, skin issues, foggy thinking, bad nails etc.

Try it! Then let the world know!

I have a rash too.  It burns and itches.  It is not only around the outside of my eyes, but seems to be in my eyes as well.  I am very sensitive to light and this rash is getting worse.  I also have been put on steroids with results only while taking the pills.  As soon as I am off the meds it comes right back and worse.  Has anyone been able to get some answers?  I am so desperate at this point.  I did try putting breast milk in my eyes and rubbing some on the rash.  That did afford some relief and reduced the angriness of the rash.  But as soon as I quit - BAM - back it comes.  I don't have insurance so I can not afford to go to a dermatologist or  doctor. I'm hoping for some on-line help.  Let me know.  Thanks

Ladies, have you tried switching to a different cosmetics brand? I had rash around my eyes as well and could not figure out why. Then I decided to start using different eye makeup remover and eye cream, and my rash went away and never came back. I recommend using plant based creams and makeup removers (I use chamomile eye make up remover from The Body Shop and eye cream fro Yves Rocher.)