the thing about penises is you get worried about them then you f**k a few times and realize that even if it's small it still feels good and you kinda forget the size thing and concentrate on feeling better....

waz up aye is 5in soft and a 7.5 penis hard and 1 3/4 wide good for a 14 year old lol just asking

I have a 7" penis. is tht good

Hi All,

My penis size after almost 6 inches long and 1.5 inches thick....It this normal?

I would like to say this. I am a guy that is average size and have gone through a self confidence thing about my penis size. I have done alot of research about this topic and I have to say that yes there women out there that prefer a man with a large penis. But, I will also say this. Size does matter if you want the women to become sore. I have found that if you concentrate on pleasuring her first, meaning that if she has an orgasm before you do and focus on lots of foreplay and get her really aroused then she will want to have sex. Foreplay is all so important, as well as after play. There is alot to be said for a man that knows how to use his toung and knowing how to massage her g-spot and clitoris. Once a woman orgasms she will become tighter and then size will not really matter at thgis point. Get her to beg and get her to orgasm before you think about intercourse. It will do alot for your confidence if you do it in that order. Remember that women take alot longer to get aroused than men do. Study on how to please a woman and focus on learning foreplay and learning how to help a woman orgasm.

Brush Thanks alot dude!  XD that'll work perfect on my girlfriend.
But I have a quick question.
Whats the real way to measure your penis?

There is no 'right' way to measure.  It's a meaningless measurement, since you're stuck with whatever you've got.

It's like saying, my hat size is 12.  So what?  It's the size it is, and you're not going to change it.

[Frankly, since there are so many sides, structures and soft tissue involved, I would expect that the 'best' way to measure an erect penis would be from the top base (where it joins the body in the pubic hair) along the top surface to the tip of the head.  Any other place could vary and leave some doubt if you're comparing apples to oranges to nuts to scrotum.]

Kevin your really great with answering questions, just joined this site and i'm already loving the community 
:-)

I just turned 13 and i have a 6 inch penis is that bad?

I' feel sorry but my penis is about 7 inches long and 4 inches in circumference,It isn' too big is it coz i'm confused,would any one normal will like it ?

But there is one thing that  I would like to mention.  There are alot of women out there that think that size is everything. These women are commonly known as size queens.

my penis is 7 inch .my girl dosn't like that  size she wants small

You know i have never measured mine dont see the need to know it has never bothered me if it was to small to long to short and so on,As long as i can pleasure the person im with im happy its not all to do with the penis.

is your penis 6.5  inches normal or when erected

Mine is 7 nd 1/2 so girls who want that reply