Ive been seeing this girl lately, and she never knew she could squirt before I told her. She didn't believe me so I had to prove it. But she can squirt a lot. not just once but 10, 20 ever 30 different times depending on how long we go. She only squirts by g spot stimulation.. so far.. It has only happened form insertion. Squirting is very real and apparently if feels really good for your partner. So I plan on continuing to make her squirt.

woman who won't do it with guys: if your worried about it bothering us, it probably won't.

and as far as i can tell, there is no scent, taste or color. at least from this girl. it is a very watery like substance

What does it feel like then?

This happened to me for the FIRST time last night. TWICE. Then again this morning!  I have never had problems with orgasms; I am a very confident woman and never shy to "help" a guy get me there.  

But last night was out of this world!  This had never happened to me before, and it was so amazing-- he loved it!  CUPS full got all over the bed, he was fingering me hard as I rubbed my clit, and as I came I was pouring so much out that it was sloshing everywhere, I even got splashes on my face!  I am so excited now to know I can do this.  Wow.  Girls, if this has never happened to you, don't worry.  It's not like I was trying for it.  Somehow, it just happened.  But man, was it great!  I guess now that it happened, hopefully it will happen again??!?

And yes, they were the most intense and satisfying orgasms I've had. I didn't really feel like I was peeing, like some of the other posts said, and I absolutely knew it wasn't urine because it was clear and didn't smell at all.

The only downside is that I feel a little raw today... so worth it though!

HOW DO U SQUIRT

I am so glad I found this place!  I've just recently started 'squirting.'  I don't understand it.  I've never done it before in my life till I was about 41.  Sometimes it just happens when I am excited and/or giving a blow job.  I don't necessarily have to be touched down there.  It just comes gushing out like crazy;  not really an orgasm.  Does this happen to anyone else, where it's not really an orgasm but just a gush?  The fluid is not urine.  It is nice and lubricated.  It makes the bed really wet.

I have had 2 girlfriends that squirted  regularly. both loved to sit on my mouth and i licked them while they rubbed themselves on me until they squirted. i loved it and jerked myself while they were up there. each one was a brunette.............don't knowif that matters. I would always f**k them afterwards which they also enjoyed and i loved the very wet environment.

A towel on the bed first is a good idea.

I recently made another girlfriend squirt for the first time.  i licked her and fingered her inside and behind. i can actually feel her little sack back there....just gentle licking and massaging does it for her.

just let her know you like it and she will feel better about it!

Yes, women do squirt, my wife is one of them, the first time it happened it a bit embarrassing, but we later figured out that it wasn't a urine, it led us into trying again and she squirted  all over my face, it tastes salty and smell-less. Ever since she's asking for it and I give it to  her, we both enjoy the new way of flooding our bedroom.

I would like a masage from u

I squirted for the first time a couple of weeks ago, I knew that some girls could but I thought that I just wasn't one of them. Boy was I wrong! Not only can I do it I produce a lot. I think a lot of it is mental and you just have to let it go and let it happen. I am very happy that I did and so is my boyfriend, the only thing is I need to learn how to control it because I squirt in a matter of seconds of stimulation:/ as for it being pee I disagree..doesn'tsmell at all

wow. wow... have seen girls squirting...:)

well, my girl had a funny (and unexpected, even for her) reaction a few weeks ago, she squirted when she was doing me a blowjob, just at the end. We laughed, "I told you I like doing it", was her comment.

That has happened to me too, with no stimulation, just giving a BJ. Amazing...

Today my boyfriend licked my clit and I squirted after an orgasm I was so degraded but he thought I was sexy I guess...

I squirt.. like everytime I orgasm,
and I remember when I first started having these experience's I felt that 'need to pee..'
I don't remember when it stopped and when I started squirting, I think it might have been when I got a new partner...

But yeh, squirting doesn't feel like 'needing to pee' But maybe you just need time or to try something different if your getting to the needing to pee feeling..?