you are such a f*****g tool.

lol I'm girl who  has never "Squirted" before... like ever... and i did for the first time yesterday which caught me off guard while i was with my boyfriend... lol i didnt know what happened but he thought it was the hottest thing he has ever seen... i'm not really sure where it comes from but for me it didnt really feel like i had to pee...

good god i think i need therapy just from reading that...

ecstasy? extacy hahaha retard

Girls DO NOT squirt during sex.

WOMEN squirt.

Calling yourself a "girl" is derogatory....unless you're fourteen.

u mad?? really??

How do I contact you

my boyfriend wanted to know if there was someway to get me to a level such as his when he comes. once he looked it up, the site said that it makes the girl feel like she has to pee but it's actually the equivilant of a male's seman before he ejaculates. ONLY 3% OF WOMEN CAN DO THIS, so if your girlfriend/wife can do this then you have found a rarity. the only downside is it can make the girl pass out if she has not ate nor drank anything in the last hour. 

Pass out? That has to be very rare. My girlfriend squirts almost every time she has an orgasm - sometimes just a little, sometimes well over a cup - and that never happened. It is important though to drink a lot after she has squirted to get in balance again.

For the record, I LOVE her squirting. It's incredibly rewarding.

Yes there can be. After I have sex my man can leave me alone for a few minutes then it comes back and I squirt again without anyone touching me.

Yes, its true girls squirt. I've done it. I didn't know until my boyfriend told me. I've never experienced an "orgasm" but I do get the sensation that I have to pee. And he absolutely loved it when I squirted!

my gf peed on the bed!!!

I started squinting with my last/current bf. Im 23 n have been with about 9 guys n never had an orgasm before! And one night I was bent over the bed with him going in me from behind and I felt warm liquid squishing out of me and I freaked thinking somehow I was peeing! But he told me it was okay and he seemed so excited that I kept having sex and just enjoyed the feeling! Ever since then he tries very hard to make me squirt and now it's gotten so good I pretty much squirt every time at least twice. It feels so amazing I feel like I'm on cloud 9 n I'm gona pass out lol. Idk if he's ever been with anyone who squirts but I know he loves it. The other night I soaked his bed so much we couldn't sleep on it after lol. He has to do his sheets pretty much after every time we have sex :) I love it. I hope it never stops because sex will be pointless! If he doesn't make me squirt it just isn't satisfying enough anymore lol.

my ex used to drence me after a large amt of oral stimulation. i found it very xxxciting to actuaully see her cum. tons and tons of fluid too! warm and delicious! all she could do the first time it happened was giggle. she was so excited as i had just been released from a long jail stay. i was licking her tasty box, when it began to twitch and swell huge. then as she shook violently, i heard a spat, spat, spat, like sound, and i was covered! i have yet to find a girl who does that as well, but i wont stop searching. T

My wife squirts when shes on top and I move my penis head in and out at the entrance of her vagina and she goes nuts, Of course I lay on top of a couple of towels ;)