The porn industry have messed up the public image of woman experiencing "explosive Orgasms" not very obvious to viewing public with "squirting" which is very dramatic and is a by product of the latter. What you are explaining is that you have come very close to experiencing such orgasm and stopped at the eleventh hour! if you let your partner continue the stimulation you will know, My wife didn't experience even a slight high during sex, but i persuaded her to relax and let go of some perceptions and now she having explosive orgasms every time and squirting happens!
Yes when you squirt its mostly urine mixed with other lubricants....! but it doesn't smell and you'll be amazed how much and how fast the body can generate it even if you empty the bladder before sex. If you dought this leave the sheets few hours and the smell comes.

Now the perceptions! from when we are kids its taught to us not to wet the bed, bladder must not open on a bed! so its hard wired in our brains. So when you approach a explosive orgasm the brain kicks in to stop the pee being released during violent virginal muscle contractions so everything is prematurely aborted. For to avoid this you have to relax your body and mind and have sex with the thought that you going to make him wet if it comes to that. (believe me he will like it if not worried about his bed) and he has to keep stimulating you vigorously and initially it will be difficult for you to pass this barrier and you will be very conscious of your surroundings once your brain learns to trust your thoughts you will not aware of what happens around you, or even if your partner leaves the bed and pulls away from you. all your brain circuits go hay wire. with time your partner should be able to get this explosive orgasm going with a flick of his tong all over again and again.

Can i mastuburate in girlfriends boobs without touching my penis tell me a way to do this.

I don't get how so many people think it's wee.. I mean think about it.
My missus squirts, and I don't mean a little either.
Now before we have sex, she goes too the bathroom and has a wee, freshens up.
Now sometimes we start by kissing and then me using my hands on her clit and slight finger penetration and like clockwork it feels like her p***y swells and then the lovely feeling of what feels like her entire p***y just pushes out liquid.
Now we carry on and do this about 4 times.
Then I go down on her, with her on her back and she proceeds to squirt another couple of times.
The real fun then starts when she straddles my face and for some reason, this position is when she just squirts uncontrollably.
But it's incredible.
We finish by using the wand (that's when it gets messy) and finish with sex.
Now.. yup, the bed is soaked but we use a lot of towels, but I tell you straight, how can that be wee?
We all know what wee smells like! It's very pungent!
This has no smell at all! When she first starts too squirt it's like a very feint salty warm water.
As she continues it's almost slightly thicker water until when it's like a fountain it's a mix of warm liquid with a creamy bitter sweet juice that just runs out of her continually all the time she's being stimulated.
Now that isn't urine! And nobody ever wee's then 20 seconds later wee's again... another 30 seconds wee's again each time we are talking without exaggerating at least 50 to 100ml multiple times.
We even after sex wonder where the hell it comes from, I mean she's tiny! But it certainly is not urine!

Thanks for the knowledge

It is really a great feeling to squirt. I was surprised for the first time when it comes out and fell to the floor. We were both standing and he was doing from behind. We did again and again and I squirt for four times while he had one. The feeling intensified with his thrusts and the urge inside me builds up and it comes out. After releasing the fluids to the floor I feel really satisfied. So far I can squirt with his penis only. Fingers don't work.

Leave his ass

That is exactly how i like it

You're a doctor, but there has been a study done to prove that it isn't urine

This is not a myth,i have seen woman
Soak the bed after being stimulated properly

For a while my girl has had trouble reaching the big "O" she's stated im to rough and i just pound away lol so i switched up my whole entire approach to sex i started doing stirring slow strokes and flexing my guy with every stroke and really pressing against her top walls if that makes any sense to anyone lmaoo

It's not a myth, it has happened dozens of times with several girls I have been with. I have just never known what it was

I squirted for the first time last night about 10 times. Let me just say..it was amazing but messy!