I agree with you on that I don't feel like I have satisfied her unless she squirts.

That's simple girl, use towels!!!

dude when girls have orgasms it kinda feels like they need to pee

i squirt with clit stimulation so it just depends on the woman

Not many women will talk about this openly. Not sure why. I'm a woman and have no problem with it. I don't squirt but I gush a lot when I am stimulated a certain way during sex. It's normal. I dont know any woman who squirts personally but I know they are out there. Not very many women do. They gush a lot though. Feels kinda like peeing for a few seconds. Freaked my hubby out the first time I did it. It is not pee though. Not sure what it is. Doesn't taste bad or smell bad.

I'm a woman and just the other night was the first time I had squirted while being stimulated. It didnt feel like I needed to pee that's something else entirely. It was at the peak of my orgasm while his fingers were inside of me stimulating my G spot to the point where I almost couldn't handle it. Yes we squirt same as boys but it takes a little more for us.

Don't let that guy get away, puppygirl. He's one in a million. I love giving my wife mind blowing orgasms but I've never actually seen her squirt. She does let go of a lot of juice though and we always needed a bath towel for the bed. Life is short, get all the orgasms you can while you can really enjoy them and let him work it to the max.

I agree, but if they orgasm they may not feel like they have to pee, but most times it's like a mini orgasm and they may gush, ( while your still in her) or if your using your fingers, or tounge they can and do squirt sometimes 2 or 3 feet, ( my girl squirted down my back up to my butt, I ducked this time, but she loves to ride my face and squirt on me). So please guy's let her ride your face and put the time in to make her squirt or gush, either way it does not smell or taste bad and when she starts kissing you she does not care if your covered in her juice. Many gals will tell you they like the taste of their p***y, so live it up and give her a juicy one, she will love it and you will get the ride of your life!!!

Ive never squirted. My boyfriend has been trying to help do it but i jst cant. I evn tried it myself with diferent techniques and it jst wont happen.

I absolutely and totally adore a woman who squirts juice. And I can make her feel totally secured and relaxed to bless me with her precious nectar. It's is for me the sexiest and most erotic thing in the world. I don't even imagine I would be happy with a woman who don't squirt. I love to drink it and to watch it. It sexually glorious and excitingly feminine. The vast majority of women around me don't squirt. Will I ever find my squirting honey?

pee taste salty

It's definitly not pea. It's something similiar to male ejaculate, it's a greyish seatrough colour. It's slightly less white than male ejaculate but just as thick and sticky. It's DEFINITLY not pea.

Even better give her 5ml of GHB. Much better effect with less liquid to swallow.

Stop Writing Like This You Tool

Hi there, I just wanted to let you know that any man that cannot handle a woman squirting is not a real man. There is nothing 'degrading' about you squirting on him when it's part of your orgasm and not something you're doing on purpose, actually, it's really sad that you think that way. Society makes us women feel ashamed of something that naturally happens and squirting is a part of having sex for some women and if a man doesn't want you to squirt on him then he just shouldn't have sex with you, plain and simple.