I haven't read through all the comments yet but I thought I'd clear a few things up. First off, yes there is such a thing as women squirting. Whether every doctor believes in it or not is irrelevant as the liquid has even been tested and does not have the same consistency as urine, it's actually more similar to a man's semen believe it or not. Second, as I responded to the user above, if the man you're with feels disgusted that you squirt then dump his ass because any man who can't handle a woman squirting is hardly a real man and is undeserving of her. A woman only squirts when she's at the peak of sexual pleasure and if it doesn't turn on a man and inflate his ego that he has satisfied the women he's with to the point of her squirting then he's an id**t. I happen to squirt and have still squirted despite being extremely dehydrated sometimes and despite that I make sure to use the bathroom every single time before sexual stimulation. And on top of that, it is actually odorless, it smells FRESH like shower water if anything, not pungent like urine, and completely clear. That should clear things up for the geniuses out there that think the ejaculate is urine. And another misconception a lot of people seem to have I've noticed is that it must be urine because women can 'hold it in'. Actually, I can't hold it in personally and I don't believe that the women who can are actually experiencing squirting, they may be mistakening urinating for squirting. This is another reason I know for a fact that I'm not urinating. The most I would be able to do is tell a partner when I feel close because the liquid literally pours out of me on it's own and I can't control it or prevent it from happening; to expell urine from the bladder you have to exert a push but when I squirt it literally just comes out on it's own and as the more I'm stimulated the more it squirts out.

Whether any of you believe me or not doesn't matter either since it doesn't change the truth. Yes, much of the time when women squirt in porn videos they may actually be urinating but that doesn't signify that female ejaculation itself is fabricated.

P.S. By the way, I'm a 24 year old woman and first discovered that I can squirt when I was 19. I didn't even know about squirting back then but since it kept happening I looked it up to find out what was going on. 

Edit: I also forgot to add that the liquid doesn't come out of the urethra, it comes directly out of the vagina. I'm the same person that posted above by the way, I just decided to use an alias this time instead of just 'guest'.

I'm not sure just how active this thread is but I figured I might add a little input. I am an 18 year old female who has experienced squirting. It is part of the reason why I am even looking this up at the moment. I was never able to get very wet during intercourse before but when I am on my own I have soaked the sheets and matteress on my bed. After only a couple of times I started to learn to bring a towel and use a specific blanket for masturbating because the arc has gotten high enough to get that point wet. It has always concerned me whether it was this 'female ejaculation' people had talked about before or simply urine. I have tasted it, not ashamed to say in the least, and it has kind of a light salt taste but that's about it. The taste reminded me of a watered down taste of semen. The scent that came off wasn't repungent in the least and, in the morning when I would observe my towel, I would see white streaks where most of my fluids had collected. I am quite reassured, especially after reading a couple of forums like this one, that it is possible to release copious amounts of liquid without it having to be urine. Thanks to all previous commentors before me. You have helped solidify my sexual confidence.

Hello, well perhaps I can help a little with this. I was married for many years and didnt know anything about squirting when my husband died and I finally started to date again I met a man who introduced me to squirting which i had never heard of. Some women are able to squirt at will be I cannot. However if a man rubs my G spot fairly vigorously then I start to squirt and if he continue to rub it , then I continue to squirt. the liquid involved is not pee it is from the Skenes's glands, but it uses the same channel - The urethra as urine, but if you are being stimulated sexually, then the Urinary System shuts down and the Skenes glands take over. I have tried an experiment a number of times, and asked a man to come into the bathroom whilst I pee and to touch me, and although I may feel sexually aroused, no way can I pee, it stops immediately. I am past the menopausal age and the same thing happened if my husband wanted to make love to me, if I had a period the minute he stared to make love to me, the bleeding stopped, it is the same thing. Hope this helps

My ex-girlfriend would squirt every time. Totally soaking my bed so we would always lay down a thick blanket. It was not pee. Sometimes there would be a faint smell of urine but I think maybe she let go of both and they mixed. She would squirt sometimes up to 5 times... It was truly awesome.

ahahahha an AWESOME explosion feelin lol!!!

Girls ejaculate because of their sexual climax. It's an incentive for girls to have sex with guys so the species can grow! It's all a matter of survival of the species, that's why we get turned on. We get turned on as soon as we hit sexual maturity. If we didn't get turned on ever, at all and sex didn't feel good. The species would dwindle away!

I have tasted pee. I was too lazy to go bathroom so I pee'd in an empty pepsi bottle. When I got thirsty I tried to pick the pepsi bottle up with pepsi in in but it was dark and I picked up the one I pee'd in, It was F'N HORRIBLE. I took a gulp of it and spat out my bedroom window. Girls squirting tastes nothing like pee. I got curious before and tasted a tiny bit of my own semen when my girl dared me too and it tasted similiar to female ejaculate only far saltier!

Why do boys squirt? When they reach orgasm it just happens. Women can squirt too but you gotta know what you're doing and do it right. If a woman squirts it means you made her feel over-the-top, overwhelming sensations: to put it simply. :p

I am a squirter and kinda wondered to if i was peeing ... but there is no way that is pee .... With the amount the i squirted and then had to pee right after ..

The feeling is so intense that it blows my mind ...i leave puddles .... on a really good night ....

I have never squirted by myself ... have to have penitration and passion and dirty talk or dirty thoughts in my own head ... Or a few beer and shots never hurt ... get loose and find let it fly...

LADIES your men will love it.... and the more i have sex the more i squirt !!!

very enjoyable ...

I had one girlfriend who would occasionally create a fair bit of white foamy liquidy stuff after a powerful orgasm.  I cannot believe that it was urine at all.  The quantity was rather lie what you might see in male semen.  She was not using contraceptive foam, by the way.  

why did everyone give you thumbs up. it DOES make you feel like you have to pee. Everyone on this blog has said that and every girl I made squirt said it felt like they had to pee for a second before they came. Do people just give thumbs up on this site no matter what you post lol. I noticed I'm the only one who gave a thumbs down

Does penis size have anything to do with squirting? Would a larger penis make it easier for a girl to squirt? Please would some of the girls who have squirted state roughly the size of their partners in inches? 

The item I use that creates the most 'mess' is usually about four inches long and about an inch in diameter.

Ask lily thai