Ok so this whole squirting thing. I can definitely say its not pee. It also very much HAS A TASTE. It may not smell but it TASTES like salt water! I live near the ocean and when I get a mouth full of ocean water thats what this stuff tastes like. I love to lick vagina and I like to lick till the lickin's done. Usually they back off, scream, grab my hair, push my head away all as signs that its over. However one girl squirt in my mouth! Very unexpected! and didn't come out where pee comes out either I don't think. And she just kept letting me go. So every night we had sex I would just lick her till she squirts and then go in for mine. We did it every night and an afternoon for the 3 days I was there. Very sad to leave, she seemed very sad too. So I hope that meant I was doing something right!

Girls do squirt:)
Ok so I was watching some hard core porn and I felt the urge to play with my vagina. I really never had done such thing before by my self . Watching the girls on the video and seeing how they squirt just made me want to try it the same way because every time my bf tried to touch my clit it just felt to funny I couldn't handle it but while doing it my self I got my self to squirt 7 times until I felt relaxed I loved it and now when I have sex with my bf I let him stimulate my clit and I squirt every time :) try to watch. Some porn and see how they do it. It really works

omg lol i am a girl and have never squirted and dont know how

Alright i am a girl and i have always wondered what else can u do to squirt other then a vibrator?... I have never squirted. Also, how do u fist?  :|

I would like to talk to my boyfriend about this. I have never squirted but I would like to try. He is a little uncomfortable talking about sex and some things he thinks are degrading such as me giving him a blow job. Since my sexual appetite has been so low lately for unknown reasons, it has affected our relationship. I feel that this experience may make my sexual appetite up to par with his. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to have him read this article and experience this with me?

Once with a beautiful woman I had met at a conference I experienced this phenomenon. There was a build up of several days of getting to know her as we both were working at the conference. Afterwards on my way to catch a flight home I stayed at a hotel in her city and called her. She came for a visit we'll always remember.

When she arrived I suggested she shower (by herself) and unwind which she did. Then after a snuggling I gave her a delicate massage all over and got her thoroughly relaxed. I took care of her as if she was my mate. After that I licked and sucked her clit and labia until she let go and gushed. I pulled up and said, "what's this?" and she started to sit up and apologize. I reassured her I thought it was great and to please just relax and let it happen. I told her "I love it!" and I did.
I brought her to that gushing state 3-4 more times and she was totally in tune with me. I penetrated her several times on top, from behind, and then she got on top briefly. It was an amazing, awesome experience for both of us.
A year or two later by phone she told me she thought about that every day. I believe we men need to practice relaxing our women and encouraging them to let go, we'll bring them there. It was not just a clitoral sucking that did it- it was a combination of building a mental and emotional rapport, showering, relaxing massage, then giving her a wonderful sucking. Try these together with a finger or two up inside her vagina raking her G-spot or uretheral sponge. Many women who are highly strung MUST be relaxed firstly before that little 'walnut'-like knot inside her upper wall can be touched without her jolting out of her skin. I think most men (and women who are unaware of it) miss this spot during sex and are really missing a catapulting experience.. If you can get her relaxed enough to let you massage THAT, wow.
Eating plant-based foods with high quality oils from health stores like Udo's Perfected Oil blend strengthens the glands as does some moderate exercise. Add good rest and you'll have the libido. Next is to find a willing partner for loving.
The ultimate is all this physically plus a deep spiritual love for each other, a resonance.

I would also agree with a comment on here as I am a squirter too! It does not feel as though u need to wee but a totally different sensations as I feel I need to push! Unlike an orgasm I can squirt over and over again however it is immensly enjoyable it is also energy taking too as each time I do so I feel as if my sould is lifting from my body, LOL not every guy can make me do it though! What a shame..

Have you ever squirted

I also am a squirter and it doesn't feel like I have to pee and it doesn't smell or taste like pee. Oh but what a great release it is. :)

My boyfriend had a girlfriend that squirted and he talks about it. Because of that I want to try to be a squirter more for his pleasure but not sure if the color is supposed to be the color of pee or is it lighter? I might have this down!

they squirt poop

u talk sh*t

Women DO squirt and believe it or not just about ALL women can but they don't know enough about how to do it or what to expect.  It's not that difficult... if you put two fingers inside with palm facing up, curve the fingers, you will feel a spongy ball about two inches in .. it actually sits behind the clitoris but UP INSIDE... Apply light constant pressure on that spot and work it a little with an up and down motion ....she WILL have a light sensation of having to pee, but JUST LIKE MEN, she cannot ejaculate and pee at the same time so tell her to relax and let it happen... have her empty her bladder before you begin so you both KNOW this is FOR REAL a squirting orgasm (you can do it to yourselves ladies which is super easy to do) ...It happens almost instantly... For me it's under 30 seconds.  The sensation is WAY better if you stimulate the clitoris at the same time... Try that ... You'll see it works. Have fun!

My wife just learned the sacred art known as squirting, and she can already squirt a ton, multiple times, on command when stands over me and squirts on me it is awesome. I can tell you it is NOT urine, I have tasted urine (when I was like 10 I was curious) this tastes nothing like it, I should know I had 3 good mouthfuls of it.

why would a lesbian want 2 penises? i dont get it