When you squirt, it feels like the pressure of what a geyser would have, in an extremely pleasurable wayq. It's the greatest feeling in the entire world. Except for maybe love. But love can't make you squirt.

I really want to see a girl squirt

women do squirt, i was with my girl friend just now and it feels like we just got into a fight with the hose. cups of it on the bed on her on me on the floor and she did it twice coinciding with the amount of orgasms she just had. ii have also noticed that if i put my hand in her that it is a consistent stream... no smell of urine at all...lolololol

ughhh, why does it seem like everyones sex life is so great? my boyfriend never wants to have sex when i do, it's only ever when he wants it. he's not even passionate about it anymore it seems. whenever he wants sex, there's no foreplay, no kissing, no nothing. just straight to the sex. i also feel like he gets disgusted when i squirt because when i squirt, he usually pulls out and runs for a towel to clean himself quickly then comes back..it makes me embarrassed to cum.

If your boyfriend doesn't enjoy you squirting, dump him.

I think I recently discovered the best technique to give my girlfriend a real strong g-spot squirting orgasm. I use to stimulate both her clitoris and g-spot until she cums and usually pull out my fingers when she reaches the orgasm. For a couple of times now I have instead continued to stimulate her g-spot through the orgasm until her p***y literally pushes my fingers out ... and the fountain she produces at this state is just amazing. It's the most intense squirting I've ever seen. She pushes the clear liquid more than a meter and it's many cups of it. I can't think of anything that is more rewarding for a guy who brings her girl to orgasm!  

You call him your boyfriend?

He's not! He's just using your vagina to jerk off in. He cares nothing for you except as a warm place to put his penis --- when HE wants to.

Foreplay and getting all her parts warmed up is the greatest joy of sex there is when you love a girl. Having her cum all over the place is the greatest because it's proof you did it for her and getting her love juices all over you is fantastic.

If he doesn't feel that way you need to find someone else because he doesn't care for you or love you.

Do you have a email ?

And then drug her trick ass and piss on her when your done brah!

As should be obvious for those who read this topic - the experiences vary. Not all women can squirt, and of those who can - some do it a lot easier than others. There is no "magic" formula for making it happen - though there is a general technique.

Just as the ability and ease can vary, so can the ejillulation itself. Because the sensative tissue is not in the exact same place on every woman (and on some does not exist at all), the feeling can vary. It does use the Urethra, so it is not uncommon for a woman to feel as if she has uninated. The odor/taste can vary as well. The less hydrated she is, the more apt her discharge will have a urine-type odor, for example.

Any woman who does experience this - needs to try and drink plenty of water before such play again - for her own piece of mind and the comfort of her partner and herself.  

your the best husband ever!

I've been dating my bf for 5 years, I've faked orgasms with my ex during two years and today i DO have orgasms, but I don't squirt, but I do know I have orgasms. I do leave the bed wet when he does oral sex, but we both know it's my vagina lubrification. Marry ur girl and trust me, she doesn't need to squirt in order to be happy. In fact my doctors and I aren't sure if that really exists :)

for some it does... where do u think it comes from? it's not the same stuff but it comes from the same place... it all depends on her muscle control, not his abilities

dudes cum on chicks all the time, i dont see how its degrading to turn the tables, in fact, some of us guys really enjoy making our women squirt. it lets us know we are doing our jobs correctly and also marks you as one of the rare group of women with the capability to express your orgasm in a gushing torrent of awesomeness.

Hello girls, Ok first peeing and squirting are not the same thing, but squirting feels the same when you are cumming. So when you are getting your rocks off, first squezze the p***y tight, and do your deep breathing, but when your ready to cum and it feels like you want to pee, let it go, you will find out that it's not pee and orgasm much harder than you thought you could. All this is is your lubrication backed up and let go at one time. Your partner will love it, and if he eats your p***y well will love the taste of this p***y cum shot, and you should love him even more, if he kiss's you after be sure to suck on his lips ( come on it's your love juice anyway) and I'm sure that he will return the favor again and again.

yes i can say from experience as a women we squirt i dint think it was possible either but when my boyfriend had my vibrator in me and massaged my vagina at the same time i squirted all over the bed it feels like your peeing and goes everywhere without your knowledge if you can do that to a women just know your doing an amazing job to her sex drive i know mine is