Common risk factors are found in both hypertension and periodontitis but despite this, there is a strong association between the disease and poor cardiovascular health regardless. The good news is that treating your gum disease may lower blood pressure.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- What Every HIV and AIDS Patient Should Know About Periodontal Disease
- Signs of Gum Disease: Gingivitis vs Periodontitis vs Advanced Periodontitis
- What Should Folks With Misaligned Or Crowded Teeth, Braces Or Dental Bridges Know About Gum Disease?
- What To Do About Anxiety And Depression When You Suffer From Parkinson's Disease
- Treatment For Hypothyroid (Underactive Thyroid): What Are Your Options?