The cause of Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) is largely unknown. However, genetics, environmental risk factors, inflammation and various other factors have been shown to play a role. This article outlines potential causes that are known to date.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Beyond Breathing: 5 Ways In Which Asthma Affects Your Body
- 7 Tips To Manage Heavy, Painful Or Irregular Periods When You Have Hypothyroidism
- Can A Root Canal Treatment Go Wrong And What Is The Failure Rate?
- How To Treat High Fever During Flu In Children And Adults?
- 6 Ways to Overcome Exhaustion Caused By Underactive Thyroid