Asthma, even if it's well-controlled, increases your risk of suffering complications from the flu. This makes protecting yourself especially important. Yes, you need a flu shot.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- How Does ALS Affect Cognitive Impairment, Thinking And Behavior?
- When Can You Really Not Avoid Root Canal Treatment?
- 10 Tips To Relieve Constipation When You Have Hypothyroidism
- What Is The Connection Between Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Asthma And Anxiety?
- 8 Potential Causes And Risk Factors Of ALS