I'm 15 and I've tried like everything so here are some of the best ideas :) shower heads work great but if u don't have one...try the sink sprayer! When nobody's home of course:) it feels amazing! Also I've tried a massage chair! It's kind of fun :) and lastly a vibrating game remote works too!!! :) good luck

My girlfriend likes it when she is in the shower she points it at her clit and rubs her nipples. she also really likes her g-spot and comes alot whenever i finger her! Good Luck ;)

I love to do this: sit in the shower and get a face vibtater and put it against your clit.It feels amazing!!!!

lay down in the tub spread ur legs and lye directly under the faucet w ice cold water.....

insert one rub your clit with the other

I use a toothbrush

have me assist you

heh guys.. dis is very kinda useful fa me.. i love mastrubating..i just rub my nipples and put my one leg over the other and make dem both tight.. i feel pleasure fa jst dat second.. but i want it longer. suggest me

just put the ice cube on your clit and rub then you get an AMAZING orgasm, trust me xx

I've done the shower nozzel thing also getting in front of a jet in a hot tub, an inground pool (especially hot when you're in public!) but Also You can use a large measuring cup of water, pour it slowly over your clit while lying back in the bath with your legs spread - just keep filling up the cup - holding the cup up high gives more pressure/ feels better - you need good aim and you have to try to keep your hips still, which makes it more of a tease

can i come eat ur p***y

Me Too! :O

I'm 11 and I have some good Ideas for masterbateing (I'm a girl) get in the bathtub and while the water is still running get ur clit under it it feels SO good ;)~ and right above ur f*** hole (not pee hole) is an egg shape it's called ur g-spot RUB IT it also feels SO good and ONE MORE THING!!!, get a wash cloth and hold it in ur hand (ur hand will be in a fist) put it under ur private and (u will be laying on a bed) go up and down or side to side ps I'm not a s*** or w**** or whatever

Stop worrying about whether or not he is going to give you an orgasm. Guarantee your orgasm by using your hands or a vibrator. He’ll find it arousing, especially if you describe the hot, sexy things you’re thinking while you’re doing it. And don’t be afraid to give him a hand, either. He’ll love having you finish him off for a change.
There are a lot of Ideas for better sex: what women need to know,
Check Here:  http://www.pearlyhomeremedy.com/2011/08/5-ideas-for-better-sex-what-women-need.html

Forget the home made utensils honestly, buying a vibrator was one of the best things I ever did for myself sexually. I can find what I like, what kind of pressure I prefer where, and so on. My fingers didn't really do the job for me, though you can use them to find out what things feel good. My boyfriend and I now regularly use the vibrator when we are intimate, and it's helped me become more comfortable.

ou my god thanks for posting this this is the most halpful thing ever thanks