A bottle of pop is good like a 12oz or a Iced tea bottle, also lotion bottles, anything that vibrates :)

Don't stop, keep going to see what happens. You just might be on the verge of squirting or an amazing orgasm.

I'm 13 and i masterbate about 2 or 3 times everyday. I usaully rub my vagina slowly and then speed up to get wet. Then i get a thin item (a small marker or lipgloss tube, something small so it won't hurt) and put it in. I'll move it in and out slowly then pick up speed. Sometime I just lay with it in and it makes me really wet and feels amazing. Hope I helped(:

Well I love to masturbate!!!! I get so turned on ! All this talk is making me in the mood can some one try and make me cum please !! Ugh I'm so turned on btw I'm a 16 female

Ive allways said this and allways will,I think females have the most fun when it comes to masturbation you can insert all different things,Use things that vibrates,Wear sex toys out and about.

Us men have to think of many things but i think for us men its easier to get turned on and cum.

And of course it gets rather messy and sticky when we cum so cumming in our underwear is not allways a good thing.

That was great I followed what it said and it was awesome arrrrrr.

i really think this method works. Take a dildo or a straight, non flimsy item and rub it up and down the inside of your vagina. 1.open lips 2.rub dildo up and down 3.stop every 2. Mins 4. AGAIN! 5. See which pace is best and go at it! Orgasm last 8 mins.

I am a 15 yr old teen boy, I love to masterbate more than 3 times a day. I usually watch straight porn when I do or if I see a hot girl at school I usually try to remember her body and go to the bathroom and think of her I love to also masterbate with other people. I am comfortable with the size of my penis and body and I cum to watching girls finger their wet pussies!  ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** inappropriate posting*** Please read our Terms of Use

i just love ,masterbating....

and hope some guy to see me while m materbating..XD

Ok so it's 2.48 in the morning I have been masterbating for like half an hour...I have tried water guns, rubbing, porn, door handle, hair brush, old cell, music, anything you can think of...yes I'm getting wet my fingers look like prunes but I'm not getting an orgasim I have spent the time before that half an hour googling masterbation I tired it...and I don't get an orgasim anyone have any advice? Instructions? Something?

so i love to masturbate <3  and when i do (i"m a girl by the way) i get my female sex dummy with a penis and f**k it XD
or i get an electric tooth brush and put it on my vagina
or i finger my self i am a proud lesbian  <3

one way i masturbate is i take my netrogena wave and remove the spikey part. i put porn onand i turn the wave on and rub it bak and fourth in my vagina it gives me pleasure

i dont know why but i like to make i big pile of stuff with like teddy bears and blankets and pillows any way i sit on to and well hump (?) it and it feels amazing if you just keep doing it

i record what i'm doing using my camera. Next time when i masturbate i watch it while i'm doing it

i really want to stick my fingers up my vag but im scared that it will hurt!!! HELP