The best thing to use is self control and self discipline

thats easy , let me watch you !

try a broomhandle proped up against something and rubbing your clit

Same as me ... Kinda... The way I have been masturbating is when I go in the shower I let the water just flow over my body ( shower head) then I put the shower head on my clit and it feels amazing! I try different poses like I go on all fours and I put the shower head under me and I just star humping and thrusting. Or I sit down with my left leg on the ground and my right on up and I put The shower head by my foot and the jet just feels amazing... But it is getting boring and fingering just doesn't please me... I have heard that something feels like someone is licking your clit but I don't remember.. Does anyone know ??

i am a female i am 14. i love touching my vagina and feeling it. i dont know what anything is and i dont want to have sex. all my friends make fun of me because i havent had my first kiss and dont know anything about sex.. can someone explain to me how i can masterbate good and tell me and help me through it!?!!

OK. so what i do is i use the edge of a counter and bounce on it. like pretend its a penis.

try sitting on ur washing machin while its on it s an amazinbg feeling its bliss also try getting ur hair brush devin mmmmmmmm

I'm 14 an i absolutely love masterbating I usually do it when I go to sleep and I'm a girl and am bi sexual. I love girls when they do shot with me and it's an amazing feeling but u may feel uncomfortable because u probably feel like someone is going to come and see u but to make u not feel uncomfortable do what I do just do it before u go to bed or on a hard spot u can also do it in the shower. Hope I helped.

usin a pencil on top of you under ware

Me too ,I used to think I was gay for waching lesbo porn

WOW! you sure are EXPERIENCE ehh!!

Can I get your email? It will be more easy for me if I will ask you directly some tips for that.

There are arousal creams you can use to put on your clitoris, they are a phenomenal sensation, add a good lubricant & a toy & you're in for the night of your life!! 

Also Lubrication can help to increase arousal & pleasure w/ or w/o a partner. If you're well lubricated it's proven for a better orgasm.

As we have children, go through menopause, getting older etc. what i'm trying to say is that our bodies are changing all the time. So we are always looking for new ways to do things differently or spice things up a little.

There is a book called "tickle my fancy" read that book & find lots of exciting new ways to enhance your self-pleasure. 

That made me think of another thing that may feel great on your clitoris. It's probably cheaper than arousal creams and easier to get. I don't have one so I can't say for sure but I know how it feels when I put it on the head of my penis.  Rubbing alcohol!!!  I used it to get my glans super clean so I could rub it without my fingers sticking to it when I worked on desensitizing it. Nobody stole my foreskin and I had a very sensitive glans which was becoming quite annoying.

The alcohol feels cold at first, then it feels almost hot, and it tingles. That was such an awesome sensation that I continued using the alcohol after I finished the desensitization. That was 35 years ago and I still like to apply some rubbing alcohol once in a while.

respect to you some.guy.. you sound like fun.