Who is in control of your fingers?

If it hurts ---- stop.

Your Not The ONly One! I Sometimes Get The Eager Urge To Watch Lesbian Porn While Masturbating!

Hello... Uhm, firs ttime here.. awkward..

I've been masturbating since around.. March? A friend told me about it over Facebook, and I went and tried it with a hairbush handle. mah favorite tool, now and days..

Anyway, lately, I've learned to rub my clitoris. I'll start to get this... I want to say numbing feeling when I do for long enough. Is that the orgasm, when my legs start twitching? Please help, I'm confused. >_<

This is completely normal! Did you masturbate for a while by rubbing just your clit? Because I get no pleasure from dildos up my vagina! It's the truth don't worry about it you will find to like it.

Me too. I'm pretty sure I'm not a lesbian but my penis IS shrinking lately. Maybe I'm becoming one. Ohhhhh how I'd love that. So many things that need licking and so little time.

I'm 13 and a girl, stumbled across this site looking for good masterbation techniques. About a year ago, i had this tiger teddy and it's tail was hard and thin. I used to put it 'up there' and that was enough the 'get me going', It made me feel dirty and i wanted to take my clothes off. Which I did many times, I really liked it

These days, I rub my clit really fast laying down and I really love it. But it doesn't last long, about 5 seconds. But the thing that really gets me going is rubbing really hard a bone in my vagina. I don't know what the bone is called but rubbing it soft makes me feel good. I really love it, I wish there's more i could do..

to the 13 year old girl.I am glad that you used the tiger's tail inside your vagina and it got you going.I would say keep on using the tiger's tail in your vagina but take off your clothes and do it the tiger if it gets you going.I always use a soft toy horse that I put under my penis so I can ejaculate my sperm all over the horse's face/head and back.Don't worry about masturbating and using a soft toy to help you get an orgasm.Feel free to reply back to me at my email address if you like.

i am 13 and love masterbation i do it almost everyday but need new sexy ideas

take an empty plastic bottle (preferably clear but it really doesnt matter) with a large enough opening to fit a finger in. squeze it and at the same time put it on your clit and release the bottle. it sould stay. for more suction, squeze the bottle even more while its still on you. after 5 or more min, take the bottle off and your clit should be larger and more sensitive. then rub like normal

Things around the house that you can masterbate with... well if you need more size to go inside you what i use to do is i would take a marker and wrap papertowels around it until it was a good size and shape for you, then slip a condom over it and make sure to use lots of lube the bigger you go to avoid hurting yourself, i liked to do this because you can always change the size and shape.  

like the slow and steady feelin. the issue is how much time do we,us have.stop tyring so hard.

hey im 14 and...can u shave down there b4 sex or when ever???

I just tried this technique and it was amazing! I actually squirted! It felt really nice :)

same questions i had wat can i use

the best thing is to get a teddy get a hard bit and put it on your fanny and rub really hard like your doing it. if that doesnt work then get something hard,long and thin e.g pencil,marker,hairbrush end,brush end and wrap it in a blanket or under a pillow and put it in your fanny and rub hard hard hard it might hurt so just use a blanket and like make it upright it feels amazing and DONT USE ANY FOOD IF YOU DO MAKE SURE YOU PUT A CONDOM ON IT ;-)