the best thing is to get a teddy get a hard bit and put it on your fanny and rub really hard like your doing it. if that doesnt work then get something hard,long and thin e.g pencil,marker,hairbrush end,brush end and wrap it in a blanket or under a pillow and put it in your fanny and rub hard hard hard it might hurt so just use a blanket and like make it upright it feels amazing and DONT USE ANY FOOD IF YOU DO MAKE SURE YOU PUT A CONDOM ON IT winky.gif

just keep doing it

yes of course some boys prefer some hair though so leave some there:-) hope i helped

I am gonna be 12 in March and this is a technique that I use for the last couple of weeks:

1. Lie down in your bathtub and close the hole to fill the bathtub.

2. Obviously naked, you slowly start rubbing your clit with any hand while your other hand is playing with your breasts.

3. After you get turned on, you insert your middle finger and/or your index finger into your vagina.

4. Still continuing playing with your breasts, you slowly go in and out with your finger(s) into your hole.

5. Try different speeds, whichever you are comfortable with, use that one every time.

Well that's it! I don't watch anything, but if you would like to you may. I also listen to songs on my BlackBerry while I do it.

Have Fun! :-D

Masterbating amazing im 13 turning 14 in june and i watch porn btw im a grl i am straight but the females moan truns me on and i start to cumm i,and also my friend is less and she sucks,licks my p***y feels soo good omg but i need more ways to help me feel better i cant but vibraters didos ect and no vitbrating toothbrush please help my inpluse for masterbating is going outta control.

I tried this but when I found my g-spot I didn't feel anything when I pushed on it. And where am I supposed go push on it because there's a tiny hole in the vented and I don't know if I push there or just push around it. I'm not practiced at masturbating since I'm only a kid, but I want to learn to masturbate so I don't lose my virginity to some jerk to know the feeling. I try every night to cum but all I do is hurt myself. I really need help :(

ji i am also 13 get in the bath and grab a part of you vagina and shake it moving youself back and forth holding your ass with you spare hand it gets me going;-)

Where are pushing? It sounds like you have found your cervix and yes that may hurt if you push on it. My wife doesn't like it at all if I push on it with my finger or go in against it with my penis. She does like to have me play with it gently by rubbing around it and I can even insert my finger a little bit in the hole. But it's in the very back of the vagina as far in as you can reach.

Your G spot is at the front near the entrance. To reach it you can put your hand flat on your pubic mound and curl a finger up inside your vagina. It is sort of a squishy soft spot that doesn't feel like much to your finger but it feels good being touched.

I think you might be able to get more satisfaction playing with your clitoris. That's the really hot spot for most girls similar to the head of a boy's penis.

1. get in bath
2. turn on water ( not cold or hot just warm)
3. get under the tap
4.sit on the bath
5. legs against wall
6. walla it feels so good

What works for me is I elevate the bottom half of my body. Into a bring position. And rub my self.. I find it the closer my legs are together the better it feels.

why the hell would u get him to lick ur nipples

hey i have a question,can you be a virgin and still use tampons? Or will that rupture your hymen?! HELP!

Use cold water... Or something cold like ice ect. Trust me its cold but it Definately keeps you going long. Another way is (however/whatever you use) ... When you feel yourself climaxing just stop.. give it a second and then go again... A little more work but it feels great and is a lot nicer than being done in 2 minutes :) have fun

well i love to masterbate to and i found a way to do it with out haveing to move the shower head =) the secret is to move u vagina rite under the tap of the bath pull the shower thing u use pull it half way and open your p***y then u wait till u get a super tingaly feeing around your body it works trust me =-)

I am passionate about masterbating I love the feeling you get from it. What I do is cross my legs together and squeeze tight. That gets me very turned on. What I recomend for new people is stop and go as you do this. Once you get better you can hold it for longer. I do it usually watching porn. I get very turned on and it rocks! Happy masterbating everyone.