I love masterbating it's so fun to do!:-D

but i need something else besides fingers to rub on my clit

please help!%-)

I'm 16 and only rarely masterbate. I've never been able to get an organism, mainly becaus I'm afraid that I'll make too much noise and my parents will hear me. My favorite thing to do is turn our shower head onto the hard massage jet and put it on my clit. Can I have an organism without making noise that my parents will hear over the shower and fan?

Sure, you don't actually have to make noise.

I am 13 and im a guy, if u need help not getting caught then read this!!! Pretend to go have a shower (or toilet) lock the door and turn the fan on, (if shower turn the shower on. Do what u need to, rub, lay down, watch a porno or 2. IMPORTANT: if you dont get turned on that quickly then wave your leg every now and then so it sounds like (from out side the door) like your moving eg, washing hair etc. this helps me alot, so thumbs up if it works for you

hey im a boy wat have u used

I am not a boy but I can tottaly relate. I have this slipper and the front of it sticks up and I just hump it. I get an orgasm in the next 5 minutes and some good videos help a little

if u have an ipad or something , u xan watxh porn in ur room and closing ur door and pretend ur listening to music , put earphones when watching porn and when ur watching it , squeez ur legs like ur squeezing ur vagina and go up and down like having sex but ur really not

I have never stuck anything up me and rarely touch my clitoris and I orgasm all the time. I will tell you how... When you were younger did you ever climb up a pole and feel a "tickly" feeling down there and wanted to feel it for longer? Well that's my secret. I watch something to get me going and then I hump a rolled up towel or my desk leg and when I want to finish off, I wrap my legs around the towel or desk leg and squeeze my muscles down there as if I were climbing a pole. It escalates very quickly and can be very intense. It's a very easy way to do it.

hi im a guy and i love this question and i think u should get a guy to help to lick u off or even just send u pics of them 

Well I can tell some stuff but u can jus google. Well can u give me ur email so I can tell u

When I take a shower I lay down and take my shampoo bottle (make sure it's closed) and just rub back and forth

Your all weirdos. You clearly have nothing else to do with your lives. Your all crums and you all probably have STD. So I suggest instead of masterbating all day, go outside. It's OK to masterbate. but dont watch porn or post sh*t online! EW

What is the name of the app

What is the name of the app on the ipod that can vibrate???

I'm 14 I rub my clit and somethings I stick my vag under the bath godet try that it feels great