Great helped a lot

I'm 13 now and all I do is get your finger (my index finger normally works for me) and rub the clit round and round and up and down and that normally get me going or get in the shower or the bath ( I have no bath) so with te shower nosle rub you vagina with the hottest temprature you vagina can take hope this is useful !!

I do this too

I hump the floor I feel really good

I always finger my self and it feels good and I hump the pillow too until stuff comes out

I'm a boy and I want to know how to have sex with a girl I know how to but I want to see their p***y

take two fingers and stick it up there and then realy slowly rub the inside of your vag wall entell your are aroused and feeling good then rub in and out faster at a comftertable speed and once you start to (cum) or have an orgasm go as fast ass you can the orgasm will last about nine sec and then your done then younhave to start all over again.

You put in headphones then you go to some sites with an adult content and there you go

I am 13 and I use a teddy and I get into a sex position and pretend to have sex and it really helps.

I wrap my legs really right around a pillow and hump it.

What I like to do is to open your p***y put three fingers in there if you should feel this little circular thingy go a little lower under that pull down your panties and hold one keg up then tubb rapidly up and down

Open your p***y and pit three fingers there should be a little circleish thing go a little below that pull your panties down then tubb rapidly up and down

open ur legs nd use the  rounded tip of the hair brush and push in and out thats f*****g amazing like a b***h doing it 

I watch lesbian porn, even though I'm not a lesbian. It just makes me super turned on and wet. I also have a few friends who are kinda into the whole girl on girl thing, and I've have a few friends who have fingered me and eat my p***y. I'm 14 and believe me is feels amazing.

I love to masterbaite since I was lik 9 or 8 i was like in the shower doing squats and some toys by the way I found the toys under my mom bed but don't master Baird to much or you'll have a ugly vagina