You could use a brush handle. stick it in your p***y slow then work your way faster until your satisfied.

Same. Gay porn is way more sexy than the usual fu**

Put a fat sharpie in you vagina and rub your pointer finger on the top but a little to the bottom

You can't do that b/c u hav to b careful what u put in there

:)))) i want to know what it feels like for a girl to eat my pus*y omfgggg just thinking about it :OOOOOOOOOOOOO -- (I'm a female too) im not lesbian

I am 15 and i masterbait all the time I'm STILL VERGIN but i usually find something Like a sharpie and stick it up there once I'm wet it feels good I also like to just rub through my clothes onto it Hope i helped

I honestly do this really weird thing and it slums grow but it feels amazing. Take a pair of normal (no lace) panties and slowly stuff them into your p***y as far as you possibly can, and when you pull them out, it feels soooo good

But what if blood come out That what happened to my friend blood came out while she was sticking a brush up her vagina

What I do is take a skinny marker and a soft fluffy pillow and take then I just it down hard not to hard really fast and cover my mouth with the pillow

Do you take the bannana peel off?

Using your fingers is a good thing if you don't want to use dildos. My sister uses toys to get her self off.

You probably have this on hand if you are buying bottled water. I suggest the bottles of 16.9 oz. with ribbed sides. Take the bottle of water, warm it till it is warm enough to make your wrist nice and cosey. Take some K Y jelly and get it wet as needed for your comfort. THEN HAVE A BALL rubbing the ribbed parts all around the clit. It can be incerted like a dildo. They do make a bottle about the same diameter as a penis.

Wow. Are you an id**t?

shove your finger up there

Where do you live Im a girl I'll eat your p***y if you want ;)