there squirt because there are full of excietment

every 1 is diff

sleeplesslovr wrote:

I have been with one guy only but i have nevet had an orgasm. I want him to eat me ouy untill i cum, but hes scared. Were having a hard time sexually.. I cant stay wet.  ***this post is edited by moderator *** ***
private e-mails not allowed***
Please read our Terms of Use

I'm a big squirter! Every time we have sex, I squirt lots of fluid, and it can be even up to 12 or 13 times. Each time it has a pleasure and I feel more relaxed and out of pressure, but the problem is I do not get to any orgasm even after all these squirts. And its really going to get a big problem for me. I can not ask my BF to continue after 45 minutes and nothing, while he feels nothing for himself after that much time and getting bored and tired. On the other hand I donno should I consider the squirting as orgasms or not! They don't make me to feel something big or whatever! Just a pressure that comes and goes but for god sakes it can't be orgasm.  And as Anybody has any idea?! It's taking our life from partnership to friendship which we don't want but its happening.

I squirt and I know it doesn't come out of the urethra it comes out of the vagina that is where that gland is. I've watched in a mirror. It is clear fluid not urine at all and sometimes it tastes sweet and smells a little musky and honestly seems to be a lot like amniotic fluid to me..same smell, I've had two kids. SAME smell and texture. I don't always do it and sometimes its more sometimes less and it happens for me as I have an orgasm but my clitoris doesn't have to be stimulated every time....if it is it is even more powerful and exhausting. Always has been a turn on for my man.

I just play around with my clit for a while But then I feel like I need to pee so I stop. I don't want to pee all over my bed. What do I do to keep the pee/juices off my bed!?

Make her pee before trying to get her to squrit! Does no-one know this?

My girl is a geyser !!!! Everytime we are intimate my girl squirts .... When it happened the first time I thought damn this really does happen . Every since then we are steadily washing the sheets ..... I think this was defenitly make my sex life harder for those who follow if for some reason this relationship fails .... Also I think it would be a major disappointment for me . I look forward to this experience every time

Me and my gf discovered squirting when we were watching a tv documentary on the g-spot. If featured a woman who explained exactly how her g-spot orgasms are usually associated with squirting. So, we decided to have a go... And it has really changed our sex life. What was fantastic is now pure magic.

What comes with the squirting is the sense of being totally intimate with each other - and I have been cumming in her face and in her mouth MANY times, which is something she really enjoys as she feels it's hot AND rewarding for her after a great BJ to get such a "graphic" result. Now... it's payback time and my reaction towards her squirting is exactly the same. It's such a reward and joy and incredibly sexy to see her experience an intense orgasm and being totally relaxed and comfortable, squirting all over me.

It is amazing how much she can produce in terms of the actual fluid that comes out of here. I am totally baffled. I usually lick her clitoris and rub her g-spot simultaneously, and then we she comes intensely sometimes she squirts immediately, or she squirts after a few seconds. When she's about to 'burst' her vagina literally pushes my fingers out and then the first fountain comes. It usually tastes a little sweeter than the rest which has a more clear/fresh taste. Then comes the fun part: if I continue to lick her clitoris after she had the first wave of orgasm, she squirts again and again and again. The easier I go on the clitoris, almost just teasing her, the more she squirts. And we're talking 3-5 substantial squirts and lots of fluid.

When she's had this orgasm and squirted, it's incredibly nice to f**k her plain and easy from behind and she just loves this. On a couple of occasion, I have actually returned to oral stimulation again and - believe it or not - after a few minutes she's having ANOTHER orgasm and squirting again and again lots of it and repeated eruptions of clear, fresh tasting fluid.

And like everyone else says, it clearly isn't urine as it's a totally clear fluid. The taste actually varies a little from time to time, but it usually just tastes fresh and sometimes almost a little metallic.

I don't know why everyone goes on about this being a myth, because it isn't. But it is true that the woman has to be very relaxed and comfortable to do this and to enjoy it. We always cover our bed with a towel now, with a dirty smile on our lips, when we're about to have sex. 

Hey I'm 18 and me and my girlfriend have been messing around for about a month now. I found that sometimes her squirt can smell a little like urine. However it is never yellow always clear. So I don't know exactly what's going on but I do know, it is an amazing sensation on both ends!

You must suck in bed, you banged 70 women and can only make one squirt? And it's bed slats not slacks d****t.

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=f07ffbe6c681251676ab watch this girl squirt 50+ times in 28 minutes.

absolutely amazing. I ve never made a girl squirt but i will!

UHM.... CAPS LOCK ISN'T ANNOYING AT ALL!!!! AM i SCREAMING AT YOU PEOPLE YET!!!?

thank you ill put dis to work next time im with my woman. ;-)