Popcycles!!! Frozen bananas, hot dogs

im new..22 yrs oldd need summ easyy ideass for some reallyy good orgasm!!i need them badd and my ways arent working that good anymoree...i need sum good strategiess!!PLEASSEEE!!!I NEED THE PLEASUREE! THE CRAVINGG IS SOO STRONGG!!

duddee nott faiir!!i triedd 2 goo upp underr myy bathtub foucett but the friken thingg iss too closee to the waall behind it it dnt reach mee an it doesnt pourr outt enuff!!!i wanted to tryy it soooo badd!!!!!:(( soo i juss went for the jetsss insteadd got insanee orgasmss thatt wayy an im still feelingg INCREDIBLE AN HR LATERR!!!ommgg i didd a realllyy gooodd sessionn humpingg the jetss vigorusly!!sghuld tryy thattt sumtimee :)) miraculouss pleassureeeee!!!!in any hot tub or jacuzzi with jetss gotta go a lil slow tho not 2 fastt have to lettt the prgasmm build up but then it takes less than 5 min!!an ur screaaminn with pleasureeeeeee:))00!!

If you are serious about masterbation, you should buy a good vibrator, it will last forever.  To get a satisfying orgasm:-

- take your clothes off and lie on the floor
- spread your legs wide and relax - being tense will not enhance your orgasm
- with the vibrator on a low setting rub the end very gently over your labia
- avoid your clitoris, you will climax too quickly otherwise
- its good to fantasise and imagine situations you would enjoy - although absolutely straight, I find thinking about a girl on girl encounter gets me going
- gently insert the tip of the vibrator into your vagina, not too far
- as you start to feel your body tense, try and relax and insert it even further still
- as you start to cum, leave the vibrator in, but start to circle you clitoris gently with two fingers
- another really good way to enhance the orgasm is to insert something slim into your bum, I use an eyeliner, or rub your breasts and nipples
- as your orgasm starts to build, pump your hips to drive the vibrator deeper.
- only with deep vaginal stimulation will you achieve a long lasting orgasm

Hope this helps - happy masterbating 

Guest wrote: this would be because youre to young or un experance

im 13 and i hate fingering myself . so this is what i do .
i take a blanket , and put it in between my legs . then a pull the blanket up hard and move my hips kind of up and down . so my vagina rubs against it . it feels SO goood . i love it . also i think dirty thoughts when i do it . i orgasm in like three minutes . <3

I like to turn the shower on but i dont let the shower head on (so it's like taking a bath ) then i spread my legs against the wall and let the water fall onto my vagina. IT FEELS SO GOOD!!!

Actually, one of the things I like to do it using a razor. Get a venus vibrating razor, take off the head, and it works wonderfully. the end is perfectly shaped for it. You can climax quickly.

heyy.. use a empty roll on with lots of lube or oil or spit on it... trust me u'd feel some one licking that thing madly..

:-|  I LOVE M DOMOO<3

I like to masterbate about once to twice a day, and i find that the best thing is getting a pillow or a large teddy bear and humping it for a while. if you really cram it into your vag it feels nice too. i also like to do this while watching lesbians haveing sex or even hentai.

Guest wrote:

Guest wrote:

I love nothing more than masturbation these days but i get mighty annoyed when i come in 5 minutes and its all over. Is there something to keep me going for awhile

try the "stop and go" method; when you are close to coming but are not about to discharge, simply stop. wait for your body to calm down a bit, then begin masterbating again. repeat 4 or 5 times(which easily takes up 25-30 minutes) and then when you come your orgasm will feel even more amazing. problem solved!
*note that you should discharge ONLY ONCE when using this method if you want an amazing orgasm*

also try: using the toilet paper roll holder(the 5" long cylinder that you must remove to replace a roll of TP); using long candles can be quite enjoyable for me ;) ; and maybe an old cell phone that has a vibrate button can be used for a makeshift vibrator (i use to use my old nokia, it vibrates perfectly and fits nicely into my p***y.

hope i helped!! :D

I'm a guy and I do this about once a day if not more, and I would say it works great as I get bored with pretty much every other form of masterbating. Along with different varieties of porn as well

Im 14 and i realy enjoy using a spare hairbrush to make me cum. i use the brush part by rubbing it up and down along my whole vagina and then i insert the handle into my vagina and push it in deep and slow, speeding up as i start to feel better. hope this helps :)

I use a vibrating tooth brush but when i come close to getting a organsm i start spazing why is that or sometime i feel like i have to pee

i did that with the tooth brush and i cut myself because of the bristles BUT GOD DID IT FEEL GREAT