I've been told im a 'squitter' but its hard enough for me to orgasm. I do feel the senesation that im about to pee. I'm not what i can do to orgasm. 

sleeplesslovr wrote:

well i would like 2 ask u some Q if u dont mind ...

so how can i contact u ?

can i hav ur email adress plz ?

I am a woman. When my boyfriend hits my G-spot i get an orgasm and i can feel it getting wetter down by my clit. To me it does not feel like i need to pee it feels like a tickling sensation that takes over my body and feels absolutely amazing to me. My boyfriend loves to make me squirt and when i do he licks it and sucks it out of me. He loves it and im not embarrassed at all because its the same as getting cum on you. I squirt right after he pulls out when we are done having sex. having an orgasm and "cumming" is so amazing to me and i love it!

was she quivering/ i honestly didnt have a real orgasm til i was like 29.its the most amazing feeling once u get over the feeling of feeling like u have to pee and its so better than just cumming. it goes on and on for like a few minutes and its so intense.thats why when a girl is comfortable with her body she loves to play with her g-spot while being made love too. its the most amazing feeling. and another thing we love is your finger tip in are ass while were about to have an orgasm. it drives us wild...just slide it in there very gently while shes all lubed up.. believe me she will love it...

I'm fourteen and I started masturbating when I was around twelve years old, and about a year ago I squirted by accident and I have been enjoying it ever since. All I really did was stimulate my clitoris and I felt this need to "push" so I did and I scared the bejeesus out of myself when I Squirted, and there was a lot there I soaked the bed and quickly washed the sheets so no one would notice ;D anyways thats my experience with squirting. I hope that helped some of you!!

I agree with you guys on squirting wholeheartedly. I squirt everytime my boyfriend licks my vagina or tells me to make him a sandwich. He makes me feel like such a woman and I squirt because of it. Go vaginas 69! GOLD TEAM RULES!! If you do not squirt then your boyfriend or "one night stand" is a LOAD OF 

barnacles!!!!!     :-|

pleasure is something we all want but we are all not able to give it..just by following these 10 simple steps will bring your woman pleasure beyond belief.so every man who is looking for a different way in learning how to please,satisfy and fulfill your womans any desires and needs call me at 2153036624.and i promise you orgasm will never be a strange language in your bedroom ever again..

I'm a girl and I can squirt. It's very, very pleasurable. It feels very tickly and more pleasurable than a "pee feeling" however, I get very embarrassed when someone finds out..

i was giving my girlfriend oral sex and two finger inside her vagina , on her g spot and she squirted , it came out of the urethra but it was clear liqued but did have slight smell like pee ,

I tend to squirt more often if I have a couple drinks... The sensation feels better too... And it's hot if your going bare back and your guy can feel the warm rush on the member

does it hurt for a woman, i was having se and my girlfriend told me to stp cuzshe was feeling chills all over her body and she was saying it was hurting.

Where exactly is the g Spot?

I am a women and i always squirt when i am on top during sex and when i am layed on my back with my boyfriend on top with my legs over his shoulders. this is because it is pressing up on my G-spot and no matter what i always end up squirting.

I masturbate a lot. I want to stop it. But I feel I'm helpless. I'm 19yrs Boy. I want to stop it anyway because I have noticed that my ejaculation period is slowly and slowly decreasing. I ejaculate within 1 min 30 seconds. Please help me.. :-(

What does this have to do with why do girls squirt?