Oh my god.. I just squirted for the first time.
I didn't know where my Gspot was till I met my boyfriend, and I did not believe that women could squirt till tonight.
I was playing with myself and started pressing on my G spot from the outside (if you press down right above the mound at the edge of the pubic bone you can hit it from the outside) and came harder than I have ever came before.. and all of a sudden it felt like I was peeing... since my fingers were already down there and drenched I smelled them.. it didn't smell like pee, I even licked them, they tasted salty, but that was about it (although I have to admit I have never tasted pee, but I don't think it would taste salty)

So that's about it. Women can squirt and we have g spots... you figure I would know this..

soo i am def a squirter. It had never happened until my boyfriend of just over a year and i had sex. Every time we have sex it happens. Its a little annoying cause i always have to put a towel on the bed. At first i was really embarrassed and my boyfriend thinks it is because he has a curved penis so it hits my gspot every time. Its the most amazing feeling in the world!
I never had a feeling of having to pee though, i dont think it feels like that. I have noticed when i drink more liquids there is more of the "squirt"

Im a squirter, and it feels nothing like peeing, when my husband pleasures me and im about to squirt its like an explosion feeling coming out of my p***y

im a 28 yr old female and about 2 yrs ago i saw this wonderfull thing on porn and was shocked and amazed at the same time , it became my mission to figure out how to do it to myself becase i figure if a guy can squirt on you , you should be able to give him the same enjoyment! i had a clitoral stimulator and a vibrator and if the clit is stimulated as well as some stroking penetration you will feel the urge to push at the same time you feel your going to come, at that point pull whatever is penetrating you out keep stimulating the clit and push! at least thats what works for me. its truely a beautifull thing! practice makes perfect and its crazy the amount and the distance you can get ..lol

Listen. Its true. Women CAN squirt. But its counter productive and untrue to make statements like, "when a man does his job properly." There are many many more actors and to place the onous on one partner, or to say that any woman can achieve this is unrealistic. I am 47 years old, have been with far more women than I care to admit, and can tell you all from years and years of experience that some women do and some women dont. Now, that being said, I beilieve that it is of course physically possible for any woman to have this occur. BUT, it requires the right mental and emotional state, along with the right physical stimulation. The post that refers to the "spongy area above and behind the pelvic bone" is right on. The stimulatory action required is :out and up" good luck :0)

Women do squirt . I have been with four men and my boyfriend I'm with now us the first to ever make me squirt. Everytime we have sex I squirt alot. It does smell like urine to us but we did our research and it's not urine. I love the way it feels before squirting but some times it's just to much and happens everytime we are intimate . y

i have slept with 70+ women and have only come across ONE squirter. It was odd and kind of caught me off guard... i truly assumed she was peeing on me.. she explained to me that it happens whenever she orgasms (must've done something right) haha ... anywhow.. my bed slacks snapped that night and i had to reinforce my bed the next day... it was quite the halloween.

Just Last Night. I Was In A Treesome With Two Beautiful Women Up In Corona California. The Treesome Thing Was New To Me, So I Decided To Have A Few Beers Before. We Took Our Cloth Of And Began Our Hot Session.

10 Minutes In. One Of The Girls Began To Squirt. And I Mean A Lot. The Sheets Got Very Soaked. I Was Having So Much Fun ;0) It Was Not Urine And It Did Not Smell. I Loved It. The Other Girl Did Not Squirt.

I Guess Some Do And Some Don't :0)

BlueAlex

Not so long ago, I was on an air bed wih my boyfriend... just bought hours ago from Tesco! Needless to say, it was amazng!!!! Please letme explain...

So... after watching my boyfriend getting all hot and sweaty manually pumping up the airbed for a good 10 minutes, I felt myself getting very aroused and before he could finish the job in hand, I found myself whipping down his trousers.

After numerous positions, I told him to bend me over whilst still on the newly purchased airbed. He was pumping hard and it was all about the momentum of the airbed rising up and down.

Before I knew it, I had covered him!!!!! He stopped and asked "wot the hell was that?" I asked if it was him and he sai he'd not cum yet! I squirted all over him, the covers and the airbed.....

so the moral of the story is ladies.... buy a god damn airbed!!! AMAZING!!!

P.S Get to tesco... £12!!!

My girlfriend and I were messing around and she squirted and I personally loved it. She was embarrassed but I dont know why but I loved it so much I kept trying to make her squirt again and again. I guess its like why guys like lesbians but dont have a real reason why unless they have 2 penises.

Ok, I have been trying to figure this one out too, and I can tell you I do not believe it is urine. My girl sometimes only squirts a little, and sometimes it is a lot. Once we were 69 and she filled my mouth to the point of over flowing. Here is what I do know. It normally only happens when she is very relaxed. She does it much more now that she knows that I in fact like it. the best way for me to get her to do it is to suck on her clit, while I have my thumb or two fingers inside her hitting her g spot. I think relaxation and trust are key. She is still some what self concious about it but when it happens, I can tell that it is inteses.

Enjoy!!!

i agree it is most definatly not urine. my girl friend squirts every single time we have sex and it looks and smells nothing like urine. it is just a large amount of the same liquid that makes them wet. just a build up released in an orgasm. i honestly love making my girlfriend squirt ♥ ;-)

OK Guys, i have made many women Squirt, But its pointless for every1 to be dissapointed if they cant make there girlfriend/wife squirt as not every woman can squirt (fact).

The Technique i use which is most effective is with the woman lay on her back and legs open and then insert the 2 middle fingers in an upwards possition (dont go rushing in bashing about (as she is likely to slap you and will make her feel uncomfortable) take it slow to start untill she starts to get wet and gently build your speed untill you are at a steady pace which SHE is enjoying and when she is really wet and only when she is really wet, use your other hand and press firmly above the vagina just below her stomach which will not only help her but will also help you build your speed, and when you think she is ready to orgasm you will move as fast as you can with your 2 fingers but you wont be going in and out more of an up and down movement inside the vagina.

Hope this helps, let me know how you get on guys.

they just pee. i am a doctor, theres nothing down there that makes woman squirt, this fluid comes out from where they pee, and thats urine. the thing is that when they are very excited they feel like peeing and they cant control that because of the orgasm, so they just pee, but not even they realize of this. Many people thinks they have something there but no.. men do it because thats how we reproduce, women don't need to squirt. Its just pee they cant control because of the excitement. During the orgasm there are involuntary movements and contractions, and thats why they cant control it.
sorry for the grammar, i speak spanish. Bye!

:-)

My wife squirts ever time I go down on her and stimulate her G spot.
She may squirt 4 or 5 times in one session.
at first it is a very sweet tasting fluid, then turns to more of a pee tasting fluid, just not as strong.
It is hot.