it is so weird last nite i had a big clear liquid coming out of me my husband started laughing about it and said that it was pee i know it was not cause i had gone to the restroom before so am so confused cause this never never happen to me i feel so weird telling him tonite i want to repeat the same act tonite but i sure did felt so so effin good :-D

i do find one girl ..who squirted ..i felt amazing..i used to see girls squirting in prono movies and used to hear it too.but did not believe how can girl throw such amount of fluid..i thought one pretend to pee ..making it .. fall.. but was surprised to see its real ..and i love it.. i then find out that only lucky girls have that .habit of squirting and she should be multi orgasimic. u will love it guys.. she is so slippery ..i love it .damn

Well, I'm living proof that women squirt! I'm a squirter! hahah! It happens to me..and it feels as if intense feelings or waves of pleasure are coming over my body..and then I squirt and it feels so awesome. Not every guy that I have been with sexually makes this happen for me, but there have been several b/f hit the spot. It really is not pee and you can tell the difference from the urgency of either having to pee or having a squirting wave of pleasure coming on...I find it very pleasurable and sensous. My boyfriends have all loved the fact that they have hit the G spot! It really is a turn on for them. As for me, I tell them ..since you like it..you have to sleep on the wet spot!

Enjoy this ladies and gents! It's not something that happens everyday and everytime! You will only have so long to enjoy each others body make every experience memorable! '

If you want to see it for yourself, log onto and it is a free site and click type in squirt in the search field and you will get your eyes full! Lol..

well as a woman i can say myself i squirt. I never knew it was a strange occurence for so many. To be honest with an ex of mine when he found out he loved it himself and it got to the stage with some sexual stimulation i can make myself do it which for some reason he absoultely loved. There is a difference between pee and a ladies cum and thats for sure. But for what it is and why/how we do it, im at a lost myself :S

I enjoy making a girl squirt, it lets me know i did a great job... I recently made someone cum A LOT and it did smell like pee the next day... At first i thought she had to know she was peeing and didn't say anything. i don't know how or what to ask her.

I experience this 50% of the time when i orgasm, my boyfriend loves it and so do i it sometimes feels like im going to pee but it has felt like my boyfriend is still fingering me for hours after which i loved

oh yes,it is so true!! with my most satisfying orgasms, my husband makes my fluids flow, and most of the time pee is involved. it is a common occurance with most females i've talked with, and shows your sig other is doin the job right! :-D

I find the subject very interesting. I found out I could squirt before I started having sex with other people. When I was 13 years old I read an article about girls squirting when they had their orgasm. I had always had clitoral orgasms when I masturbated and didn't know much about my G spot except what I had read. I determined to locate my G spot so one night I begin to explore. I slid my fingers inside my vagina and begin rubbing and stretching my hymen until I located a small opening I could barely slide my finger through. Bu this time I was hot, wet and well lubricated but when I ran it through I believe I tore my Hyman because it stung just a little bit.But reaching in along the top of my vagina wall I located a small rough spongy spot ant it tickled a little so I knew this must be my G spot. I begin pressing it and rubbing it with my index finger while I massaged my clit with my thumb. My clit soon swelled and begin poking it's little head out of its hood. I begin cumming surprisingly fast when I had my orgasm my entire being seemed to shutter with pleasure like I had never known before. I squirted a great deal all over my sheets. I had to change the sheets but the pleasure was worth the trouble. I never thought If I squirted there would be so much but it was a joy. I often squirt when I masturbate it intensifies the pleasure. I seldom squirt when I have intercourse. Sometimes when the head of his penis rubs against my G spot just right I squirt and then it is a joy.
Kisses Shawana

Every time i push in fast and hard and withdraw she squirts. One time she did about 5 ft its was a huge turn on.

so really, not all girls squirt?
is that what you are saying

???

Im one of the LUCKY ones who can squirt. I always pee before sex (cos it ruins the mood when part way into the action and you feel like you have to pee) I know its not urine, or else or bedroom would stink lol, if I plan on squirting I put a towel down on the bed. I can only orgasm by clittoral stimulation, so I either rub my clit till I orgasm then if I continue rubbing it whilst orgasming I start squirting massive amounts of clear fluid usually all over my husband whom is penetrating me. Its not degrading and most men find it to be a major turn on. Just get him to watch some squirting porn before hand to warm him up to the idea....he'll be hot for it!!!!

I luckily am a lucky one. I squirt almost everytime my husband and I have sex. Yes it is an orgasm and no it is not urine. LOL It's funny though when I squirt a big one my husband cums right afterwards bc it feels so good. But there is no way for a woman to pee while having sex. It is very unlikely bc you so called (pee pee tubes) are cut off once your body realizes you are having intercourse and the only thing that comes out is cum. So the pee theory I really don't beleive in. But most of the time a woman cums clear but if the orgasm is too big you can have a foggy white liquid come out instead of clear. But is all about how the man thrushes and if he gets it right on the spot. For most women either the G spot or ecspecially the clitorous are the main orgasm spots if you really want to squirt. If you partner is thrushing in and out and is like most men and can't multi-task then you can play with your clitorous while he does the hard part. But tell him to go deep or let up when you get close so you can have some enjoyment too. :-D

haha im 15 and yes my 14 year old gf did just that... soak my bed lol and it wasnt pee. trust me it only took clitoral stimulation lmao and it wasnt even under the panties! she soaked my bed 4 times that day!!!
oh and dont worry we understand sex is gonna be off limits till later so dont gimme that

Well when a guy and girl are having unprotected sex and thye female has a big orgasm (squirts) then she has a higher risk of getting pregnant also. Ecspecially women btwn the age of 14 and 25.

Njoy I knew you would have something to say about this one. And you beat me to it. lol XD XD XD