? ? ? ? ? ? :-D :-D XD

What did I say? 8-|

Yes. Absolutely women squirt. A female ejaculation is as normal as a male ejaculation. There is not "ONE KIND" of orgasm for a woman. Women have clitoris ejaculations, G-Spot ejaculations, Deep Spot ejaculations, and Squirting ejaculations. They are stimulated by different parts of the clit or vagina and are of a different consistency. The female ejaculate (squirt) is stimulated by the urethral sponge which is why it makes a woman feel as though she has to pee just before having it. It comes through her urethra like just her pee does. It is clear, has no odor, tastes sweet as it has glucose in it. If the woman is comfortable and lets it happen without trying to hold it back, it can shoot from her quite far. It is a full-body experience which leaves her shaking and she can have many of them. A clitorial orgasm is caused from direct stimulation to the clit, and usually she can only have one from that as her clit becomes very sensitive quickly. There are as many nerve endings in a woman's clit as in a man's entire penis. The G-Spot is stimulated properly by using a lot of lube and firm strokes with a finger. It causes powerful orgasms also. A woman's orgasms change in consistancy from the watery, clear ones of the female ejaculate to white creamy ones from deep inside of her.

A female orgasm is just as much about the mind as the physiological part so you must have a lot of foreplay and let her feel very comfortable so she will relax and just let it happen. Also, never penetrate a woman until her body is ready for penetration. Studies show that only 29% of women have ever had any kind of orgasm! We squirters can not even imagine that.

im with my GF for 5 yrs now and she just squirted once in 5yrs but told me early in our relationship that she used to squirt evrytym she has an orgasm with her ex-bfs... she tells me evretym we have sex that she experiences orgasm but none of the "squirting" ever happens, i tried to make her squirt each and every time and tried all the techniques necessary but she just cant squirt for me, im getting frustrated thinking that maybe she's faking her orgasm...she told me before that her ex had a "big" penis so i ask myself often if "is it my penis"? "is it too small"? am i not too good in bed? ive had a lot of GF and had sex a lot "ALL" of them say i was good and have a big penis, i had no complains or watsoever, a lot of them even come to me for more but how come i cant make my GF squirt? ive tried all sorts of technique, like massaging the G spot with pressure, "come here" motion w/ now my two fingers, ive tried vibrators, my tongue, massaged and applied pressure to the pubic symphysis( pubic area) but still to no avail, hence the frustration, pls can anyone help me out with this problem? tnx...

Thanks a lot for the advice and encouragement, but belive me when i say "ive done" all the things u said, it even came to a point when we talked about it, and i felt she is just holding it back due to fear of being judged by me, i told her its all normal and just feel relaxed, maybe shes feeling pressured by me coz she told me before that the "squirting" she experienced with her ex BFs were all "FAKE" she urinates on them just to make them feel as though she experienced orgasm with them.... now this statement got me confused, coz, she tells me now that she only had orgasm with me but she doesnt squirt but she "squirt'(urinates) on them but she doesnt experienced orgasm? so what is it really then? i need to find the truth and we spoke bout this a lot but i got tired of the whole thing and tried to forget about it and just ignore bout it, we dont talk bout it anymore but deep inside me is still frustration and feels ive benn lied by her, dont get me wrong, ilove her to death and im really thinking of marrying her next year but i need some advice on what ive been feeling bout this issue, more advice would be helpful, btw thanks so much for ur advice, uve made me feel a little better. more power to you and godbless...

It is not possible to urinate while having an orgasm; the urethra temporarily closes up.

I am a long time "squirter". I have never felt the urge to pee. I guess I could see why people think that, but seriously it feels like built up pressure and like you are going to explode. I literally have to push my boyfriend out of me to release it. I usually squirt large amounts the first couple of times, but after each time it seems to be smaller and smaller amounts. Sometimes I feel like I going to explode and nothing comes out. I can't explain it, but it is the most amazing feeling ever. I never squirted before I meet my boyfriend 5 years ago. The very first time it happened I was very embarassed and couldn't believe how amazing it felt but wondered what the hell it was. My boyfriend told me what I did and what it was called and I said "are you sure it's not pee?" I smelled it and it did not smell like pee, or anything for that matter. He said it didn't have a taste and it was his favorite thing ever so I was like "okay, whatever, do it again PLEASE!" XD . Well anyways, let me tell you guys that if you can make a girl squirt you have talent because if my boyfriend isn't working right it won't happen trust me and it sucks. Just know that once it happens you better keep it happening or there will be hell to pay. HAHA....jk. Have a good one.

I squirt everytime I come really hard. If it's not done right then I don't, but most times, even when I'm pleasuring myself I squirt a lot. Just right now I was doing that and I had to change my shorts it was that bad. As for whether it's pee or whatever even I'm not sure which made me seek this.

I am positive that all times I squirt something from the inside (which is not pee) but sometimes it does happen that pee comes with it because I came so hard. I think if your bladder is not empty then maybe that increases the chances for pee to come out... I believe most of it, though, is not urine.

Gosh we women are so weird sometimes :-)

well i didnt think it was possible for me to squirt, but yesterday i needed to get off so i asked my bf of a year and a half to play with me, one thing led to another and we were using ky and a vibrator; everything happened unexpectedly and by the time i had my orgasm by clitoral stimulation i was soaking up the bed and everything in reach, so it doesnt necessarily have to be by gspot and sensations of peeing. he enjoyed it so much he decided to do it again today, and it ended up happening more than once, and i love the sensation and he just enjoys so much doing that to me i just let him :-D . we are both puzzled though as to where all the liquid is stored, which i might add is odorless and tasteless too.

I can squirt when i want to by simply rubbing my clitoris while having intercourse with my boyfriend. It sometimes is a great amount and sometimes not a lot. It never feels like I have to pee it simply feels amazing and my boyfriend loves it as well. It also doesn't smell like pee but has a slight odor that fades. I can do this all day if i wanted to and had the time or if my boyfriend had the stamina. Usually the more times I do it the more sensational the next one is and it leads up to the most amazing orgasms ever!

i love squirting.
its like a different type of orgasm.
were all capable, just have to it.
just dont expect to sleep where you play.

WOMEN CAN SQUIRT VENOM FROM THEIR MOUTH LIKE A COBRA!.

I too don't get that pee feeling when I squirt. For years I was dying to learn how to squirt but I just couldn't. I thought I must be the few that can't because that pee feeling you read about was absent. Then I tried something different. I relaxed my muscles out while having sex and when I came, out came the clear liquid. The orgasm is exactly the same. Not more or less intense than before.

Lmao, there was no delay. She pissed errywurr.

Maybe all that "fluid" was stored in her BLADDER. Congrats in being into a piss fetish.

you do not seem to know how the body works... sorry to tell you but only urine comes out of the urethra