I don't know how the body works and I am not a Doctor, but on the wall of the urethra is something called the Skene's glands, So if you know how the body works why have you not told the rest of the world where these fluids comes From that are made up of glucose and prostatic acid that empties out into urethral canal so we all could know!!!
(Composition of human urine can be found in NASA Contractor Report No. NASA CR-1802, D. F. Putnam, July 1971.)

Have you ever used a lot of energy drinks and vitamins? Your pee becomes almost Neon Yellow, I know the difference between Neon yellow and clear! Me and me wife has been together for almost 7 years and she will squirt every time during sex, 5-10 time in Less than a minute and we both loves it (it will become so extreme that she wants to pass out), the more often sex we have the less odor There is. E.g. If we would have sex twice a day (which are less these days) there will be no odor at all if we don’t have sex for a week there will be an odor but nothing like pee.

In our first 3 years we had to replace our bed 4 times, so we have one rule no sex on the bed or the sofa and a towel won’t help it will be more that 2 liters(I guess have never actually measured it) but that makes it more exciting we have sex verywhere except beds and sofas we are both 29 years and have 3 children. (Try to explain to the kids why the bed are wet again the next morining)

When we met we had sex almost every night hopefully like most couples that just meet. And it where only after 5 months when it happened for the fist time. She always stopped and said that she could not go on and had to stop. We had a few talks and she had to let go, she never had an orgasm before since that night. She where very embarrassed and months went by when sometimes it happened and sometimes it didn’t but after a few practice round we were perfecting it. (Took a few years)

You see her ex yelled at her for wetting the bed. The most important thing is communication, talk to each other after all, if you are in relationship you must talk about things like this, remember that your partner are the only one you are suppose to do any sexual thing with and if you don’t talk how will your sexual needs be fulfill? Become more considerate and remember ladies first!!!

Please excuse the grammer and spelling!

All I know is that I squirted for the first time in my life a couple weeks ago and it was so hot to both me and my partner. The juices went everywhere...it actually sprayed both of our faces, hit the wall, was all over the bed - and it lasted a really long time. I don't know how much came out, but it was an incredibly large amount for how long it lasted. It's definitely not a myth, it's definitely not pee..and I can't wait until he makes me squirt again!

I was just with my boyfriend a few hours ago, it's now 6:47 in the morning but I really don't sleep. He was fingering me and licking my clit when I felt tingly and I got goosebumps and I felt like I had to pee. He told me that it was normal and that I was close to squirting though I was worried because I had no idea what was happening. I ended up completely soaking the bed; and my boyfriend who enjoyed every second of it. It didn't smell like pee and it was clear. It's definately not a myth and it felt great. My only question is, what on earth would be the function of female ejaculation??

My guess is it's to make both of you feel good.
It did, didn't it?

So I have a question. My bf and I have tried to get me to squirt. I can get to the feeling I'm about to pee on myself and I can get off, but we have tried over and over and can't accomplish me squirting. I would really like an answer on what we are doing wrong? Everything we do feels great! We both are very open to each other's feelings and sexual pleasures. Our love making is quite different. I want to squirt Bc what I have heard and seen. I give my bf whatever he wants in the bedroom so long as it's just between the two of us. We both find ways to make the other experience the best orgasm and keep makin it better. I am to the point I think I might be one of those women that just can't do it??? Worried in MS

Yes, I agree it is NOTHING like you have to pee. I squirt everytime me husband plays with my clit. My legs start tingling and I grab anything and everything in reach and it just comes out. Then, if I didnt "get off" enought and he starts touching my clit again I squirt. If you play with it enough I will squirt the whole time we have sex. My husband says it doesnt smell it is clear or a little white but he says it is tasteless!

Wow that sounds great. :) I bet you both love that. My wife soaks the bed but I've never seen her actually squirt.

Do you ever run dry? I mean if you do it again in an hour or the next day, can you squirt that much again? I just can't imagine where that quantity of joy juice is stored inside you. You women are truly amazing. :D

I just squirted for the first time last night. My boyfriend said he felt a lot of pressure and then he felt his penis being forced out and the next thing I know it's all over his tummy. Is that normal as well?

um "WOMEN SQUIRT WHEN A MAN DOES HIS JOB PROPERLY." ?? unless she is a lesbian or bi, than the other girl she is with is doing her job properly;)  

taste the rainbow 

I was never a aquifers until recently. I am 24 and have found that using my clit vibrator on high and just letting myself go makes me squirt. And it's a lot. I though maybe it was urine but it didn't feel like I had peed and it's a quick gush. No Oder and clear/ clear white. I'm kinda afraid next time my bf goes down on me that I'll get it all over his face and he will be weirder out..

fools, bottom line is its piss.
There is NO i repeat NO gland that has secretion of  these juices.
But go ahead with your fantastical illusions of watching porn chicks piss, YOUR woman may do it,BUT:
Its inconsistence when they are ready to orgasm, plain and simple, some do others don't.

I am a MD, this is all becoming mythology thats gotten way out of the realm of reality.

But you will never conceive reality, regardless of the facts.
its piss guys, deal with it.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Go there. If your an ms than I must be George bush. Why would an ms look this up. Get real. There are glands in the female urethra that secret what makes us"wet" those same glands cause female ejaculation. I would consider your opinion if you said obgyn and not ms. Haha

md* damn word correction.

i squirt all the time, i love a mans face when he is suprised with the sudden rush of my warm juices pooring out onto him. its the best & i dont feel like i have good sex unless i do squirt. the feeling is amazing! i always do it towards the end of sex i tell him to go in & out slowly & then it happens!!!! :)

Yesterday, for the first time while I was smooching my girl, I started carresing her breasts, nipples and butt. when I touched her p***y... It was already damn wet!! eh She started moaning and suddenly pressed my finger through her vagina! It slid through and she moaned 2 insert another finger in it. I slid my middle and ring finger through her vagina and stimulated her clit with thumb! She suddenly started moving her hips violently and I also started moving my fingers and curl it up in her p***y... and found my palm and fingers r filled with warm juices....  :-@ I made my move more violent and more juices gushing out and out of it.....I just got amazed! Maan!!She can squirt!!I love her for that!!  <3 <3