An amazing way i masterbate is by doing this!
1) I get my vibrating shaver and tie a type of string to it so it wont get lost.
2)take off the removable shaving part! (it will hurt if u dont)
3)Pile your bras in a patern wiht socks in between. not too high but not too small. Place it under ur bed covers.
4)insert the shaver while its virating.
5)role up a pillow and place the tip on top of the pile of bras & socks.
6)Start to hump the stack slow them fast (udjusting the pillow and your body to your confert zone.
7)have fun!!!!
I Love doing this!!!! It gives me the best orgasms!!!!
LOL!! And alo press your crotch down on the pile every now and then!!!!! ahhhhhhhhh im gonna go do it right now!! :-D XD
OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG!!!!! OH YEAH!!! YES YES!!!!!!

^^Kelly, you must tell us how it was. I don't understand how you can feel the vibration through all that clothing and towels? Is it a strong vibration?

Yes u can!!!!! and it will be felt i promise!!!!

:-D I ussually go in the shower and use the shower head, or in my room i like to lay naked with the door locked of course :-P , and rub my clit and my as****e threw my panties at the same time. Another good thing is to wrap a carrot in plasic wrap and put it in my vagina, another good thing to do is too get in a hot tub, or jacuzzi and get really hot and use the jets to pleasure ur self. XD

Ok, so im young and still a virgin but i still enjoy masterbating, reading things like this gives me ideas and are really helpful, but my problem is, i dont know what an "orgasm" or a "clit" or a "g-spot" or what it means to "cum". I have no idea what any of this is. Can someone explain? ? ?

Ok so if ur okay with looking at pics go on google and look up clit on pics....it is a bit you know graphic but youl know what it is. And cum is like this white stuff femails let go off...its actually good for it to come out. An orgasm is the most amazing thing in the world...its like omy gosh idk how to explain! when u feel it youl know!!! :D :D :D its fricon amazing and ohhh gosh its idk fantastic!!

I LLLLLLLOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEE masterbating. I'm straight but even reading about all this masterbation turns me on. I usually just rub my clit but now I have been inspired to use ice and my brush. I also have a problem with not being able to cum on my own. Now that I'm single I need to know how to do that PLEASE help me!!!!!!!! ;) <3 :-D

I love to masturbate but I feel like if I do it I'm cheating on my partner.  I love to feel my self get all wet.. I also love making my self cum all over the place.. is that wrong?

hi iam 13 years gay i love masterbation sooo much but it comes quickly can i slow it pls help meee

ok so ive been reading this stuff and i love the sound of the hair curler thing. i tried it with mine but im so tight it wont go in. tipss?

Try using something straight out of the freezer - so that it is really cold.  I use whatever I have in, such as a cucumber or large carrot, and leave it to go icy cold.  Then I strip completely.  I find if I play with my breasts first this gets me in the mood, I like to rub lip gloss into my nipples.  I then spread my legs wide, putting my soles of the feet together, and insert just the tip of the cucumber into my vagina.  I will push it in and out very slowly getting deeper and deeper.  I put a mirror between my legs so that I can watch myself  - I find this really helps and is very sensual.  Finally, and this does depend on whether you are in a relationship or not, but I like to do this when my boyfriend is downstairs because I think the thought of maybe getting caught gives me a better orgasm. 

If your boyfriend is downstairs, what are you doing upstairs playing with yourself, by yourself? He should be upstairs doing this for you while you play with him, or at least watching you while you watch him play with himself.

Im 15 n i have been toching myself since i was about 7 i hump the poles in the basement and open a door n hump the side of it.. I also got a neutrogena face thing that vibrates and i put it on low then shove it in my p***y then as im about to cum i put it on high n rub my boobs n scream

TRY THIS! FEELS AH-MAZING!! 1.) Lay in bathtub. ( Make sure that tub is empty & run water while there is no plug in.] 2.) Spread legs . ( Make sure they are bent .] 3.) Turn WARM water on. 4.) Slide yur vagina directly under the foset. ( Fer more pleasure spread & pull up yur vagina.] 5.) With one leg still bent lift yur foot & pull the nob that appyles the preasure of the water; pull it all the way up. WELL, thats sorta it (: Aha. PS: My water preasure goes HIGH so i can go long as 3 minutes? Sorta' sucks. I also bout the free masager app on my iphone & slip it in my pants every once in a while. :DD

u can use ur phone do u a cell phone on vibrate